Zorro : 08 - What you have to do to get into Ultimo's (M+F+/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Zorro : 08 - What you have to do to get into Ultimo's (M+F+/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Zorro's stories
08 - What you have to do to get into Ultimo's
Story index at the bottom

By Zorro

Friday, April 27th 2001 - 01:41:59 PM

Alright, folks, I'm back....for now. Some of you may remember me, and some may not. Oh, well. For those who do remember me, I'm in college (first year) so I haven't had much internet time. But, today, I do, and I've been itching to post an experience I lived through at the end of March of this year.

A new description of myself is in order. I stand at 5'9'', and weigh 168-170 lbs. At the time, my brown hair reached my shoulders and looked kind of wild (picture Wolverine from the X-Men.....yeah, THAT bad). I've adopted more of a goth look, and dress in black t-shirts, black fingergloves and a black leather trenchcoat which is almost my trademark now. It's amazing that whenever a guy in a trench goes past folks, they eye him like he's going to start shooting them. Oh, well.

This was my second semester at the college (I ain't giving the name, but it's in New York) and I had stayed there later than usual, typing up a term paper that was due the next day that I'd put off writing until the day before, as I always do (kids, I am a poor role model). I had lost track of time (besides the fact that I type at a slug-like 20 words a minute) and by the time I was finished, the clock on the wall said 7:30 pm. I thought "No way!", but my watch had the same time. Muttering a curse to myself, I ran out of the computer lab and rushed down the stairs to the ground floor.

My campus is nice but big, and it's a five-ten minute walk to the bus stop where I was (furthest building). Plus, that particular bus is notorious for being really late during night hours. I knew I wouldn't be home until at least 9pm, and that pissed me off (plus the fact that my mother'd yell at me, which she did later on, in true "Godzilla" fashion). Still pretty angry at myself and the universe in general, I walked outside quickly. It was a chilly night, and the wind was making the tails of my trench flap like a cape, which I like. I carried my green duffel bag, where I carry my books. I was storming through the paved pathway when suddenly, a strange sight caught the corner of my eye; a girl in her underwear.

I thought "man, being single must be gettin' to me", and I turned around, expecting to see nothing. But I saw something, all right. This brown haired girl with a cute face and brown eyes, in her white bra and underwear, tied to a thin tree in front of the library (which was closed). Her hair was long and all messed up from the wind. Her hands were behind her back and behind the tree (told you, it was skinny). Rope was wrapped around her waist and arms, under her breasts, pinning her to the tree. The lower half of her face was covered in duct tape, I'd estimate about 4- 6 strips over her mouth, but that's just a guess. Her ankles (she still had socks on; white socks) weren't tied, but she wasn't going anywhere. And she was shivering and mumbling with cold.

I could barely believe my eyes. It'd been years since I'd tied a girl up, and NEVER in their underwear. Being kind of a perv, I stared for about a minute, letting the image sink into my memory. She turned towards me and looked me right in the eye with a cold, helpless look, and muffled something, still shaking. I looked at my watch. 7:45. "Aw, Sh!t." I believe I muttered to myself and I walked across the grass over to her.

"Don't be afraid, I'm here," I said, even though I didn't know her, and visa versa. I grabbed the end of the tape (which was behind her jaw) and peeled it slowly. It came off easily; the glue being loosened my her mouth. She instantly spit out a cloth wad and it bounced off my chest. It looked like a t-shirt or underwear, but I never looked at it or touched it; it was soaked with saliva. Her skin was cold to the touch, especially her cheeks.

Her teeth started chattering. "W-w-w-w-what're.....y- you...d-d-d-doing..?"

I looked at her blankly, wanting to say something sarcastic, but my chivalry was preventing it. "Um....why are you tied to a tree?"

I went behind her back, and sure enough, her wrists had been tied together with the same rope that was across her chest; white clothesline rope, I think. Her palms were facing outward and the rope was cinched between her wrists. The knot looked big, and I struggled to untie it, my hands shaking with nervousness.

"N-no, stop!" she sputtered. "I'm trying to get into Ultimo's..."

I figured it was a sorority, but I'd never heard of it, since I never actually wanted to join one in the first place (hey, if I want to waste time, get drunk and watch movies with folks, I'll just hang out with my old high school buds). Besides, I'm kinda naive about the whole "college" thing, since it was still new to me. Besides, "Ultimo" sounded like a dumb name.

I muttered the F-word and used my teeth to help me pick the knot, and it hurt doing it. Finally, the knot unraveled and I unlooped the ropes from her hands. I turned my attention to the waist-ropes, and since the knot was the same, it took me slightly less time to untie.

"Look, do you really want to be here all night?" I said back. "You're ice cold."

I was right, actually. It was about 40 degrees that night, but the wind-chill made it worse. The ropes feel down her body and to her feet, and she stumbled away from the tree, holding on to me. I hugged her close, and she was starting to get me cold. We started towards one of the buildings (I had no clue what to do) when I heard footsteps on the grass. A lot of them. Like a group.

I turned, and saw at least a dozen students approaching, mostly men (but two were girls). A few were holding bondage accessories: rope, ballgag, a roll of tape, handcuffs. They muttered something about "her initiation" and "get him, too", I forget their words exactly. But, I got the jist and started to run, holding her arms and dragging her along. I realized she was slowing me down, so I tried to lift her and was surprised by how light she was. Maybe it was the adrenaline, but I was able to carry her in both arms (with my duffel bag handle over an arm) and run rather quickly, hearing them cursing and pursuing.

I never liked being tied up, and didn't want to see what was going to happen to me if they caught me. Picture a man in a black trenchcoat carrying a scantly clad girl (I figure she was 19-21, but I'm not sure) being chased by about 12 others, shouting and howling. I later wondered why the security guards hadn't noticed a thing, but at the time, I didn't care. I pushed open a door that was slightly ajar and slammed it behind me with my hip. I put her down on the floor rather roughly (heard an "Ow!") and pulled the door shut the rest of the way, knowing it would lock (some doors are like that in my school). They beat at the door and were shouting up a storm. I backed away from the door.

"What're you, think you're Batman, or somethin'?" I heard her mumble as she got up, hugging her sides, and leaned against the wall, her knees knocking slightly. Man, she was hot, but I knew I had no chance with her (don't you love my confidence?).

I was panting, tired and out of breathe. My arms were sore and my sides hurt. I leaned against the wall, too. "No."

"They're gonna kick your ass, y'know," she said.

I didn't answer. This girl was too damned confusing. She was actually angry that I saved her from frostbyte, or hypotherma, or some other cold-related illness. I turned towards the door and saw that they'd left. They had either quit and left, were chased off my security or were looking for another way in (which there was; doors everywhere). I grabbed my bag and walked quickly.

She gave me a puzzled, "where are you going" kind of look. I glared at her, annoyed and a little nervous (I'm no coward; a one-on-one brawl is one thing, but I can't beat up 12 folks). "Hey, you want in Ultimo's so bad, YOU go talk to'em. I'm outta here."

I made it five steps when I felt something jump on my arm. It was her. She was still cold and clung to me for warmth. I'll bet she was freaked, too.

"You jerk, you were gonna leave me!?" she snaps. "In my f! cking underwear all alone?! You perverted a**hole..."

Now, most men I know would've just left her there and swore some, but dammit, my chivalry has always been my weakness. We crept through the halls quietly, my boots echoing in the halls. At least with it so empty, I would here them coming.

"Did you LIKE being tied to a tree!?" I whispered to her.

"I dunno," she whispered back. "I was freezing my ass off."

"So why the hell're you givin' me sh!t for?" I whisper back, a little louder. "I'm just tryin' to help. God, man..."

"Look, look, I'm sorry, okay?" she whispers back, looking into my eyes. "I didn't know when they'd come for me and you were the only person who passed who went to untie me. That's....kinda sweet....."

We were passing the cafeteria, and a security guard ran up to us, and was trying to twist my arm behind my back when she started telling him that I wasn't raping her, or anything. He let me go, held her, and started radioing on his "walkie-talkie" for other guards. I took that opportunity to grab my bag and split, running very quickly for the exit to the college, which wasn't far from the cafeteria.

I was legging it across the parking lot when I heard someone say, "THERE he is!" and packs of feet coming at me. I ran for dear life past the guardbooth and heard my pursuers stop; a guard must've come out. I made it to the bus stop, and wasn't the only person waiting there. I was tired, out-of-breathe and now REALLY late (it was 8:30- ish). And all for nothing.

That was in March. Those "Ultimo" boys never beat me up, and I never saw that girl again. However, I read an article (small one) in the weekly college newspaper (some crappy 4- 5 page thing) that had a paragraph or too about the "Initiation Nightmare". Turns out that girl's name was Veronica, and she described her hero as "some guy in a trenchcoat". Oh, well.

THE END. Dunno when I'll be back. Keep posting stories. 'Ciao.

Zorro