Justin : 01 - First time I tied my gf (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Justin : 01 - First time I tied my gf (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Justin's stories
01 - First time I tied my gf
Story index at the bottom

By Justin

Thursday, April 13th 2006 - 08:51:27 PM

First time I tied my gf

Hey everyone, I just found this site around a week ago and I wanted to share my story about the first time I tied up my girlfriend Brittany. We had been seeing eachother for the past few years and pretty early on in our relationship I discovered that we were both really into tying/being tied up. Normally I tie her up but occasionally she ties me up and we'll sometimes do a little fake kidnapping thing. Brittany is probably about an average height at about 5 foot 5 with a nice body and short brown hair. Anyways time for what happened. We had already been going out for a few months and this one day she was over at my house. I have liked seeing people get tied up for as long as I can remember and I was hoping for this day to be the day I would get to tie up Brittany.

We were both just sitting on the couch watching TV when she did something that really surprised me, just as I was about to say something she just put her hand over my mouth and giggled, then continued to say something about whatever show was on at the time. After a few seconds I took her hand off my mouth, but as soon as I was about to talk she put it right over my mouth again! This time when I took her hand away I also grabbed her wrists and held them together.

"Hey, cut that out!"

She just smiled and replied, "Or else what? Are you gonna tie me up?" and then she moved to hand gag me again but I just held her hands together and said, "Maybe I will" then she just shot right back and said, "Yea right I bet I could get loose in no time!"

At that I figured she really wouldn't mind being all bound so I went to grab some ropes and a bandana from the basement. On my way back I grabbed her thick scarf she had worn over (it was winter after all). Once I got back Brittany saw everything I had and let out an "Eeek!" then she got up and started to run, I tossed all of my supplies down except some rope and chased her into my bedroom.

"Ha! I've got you cornered now!"

She grinned at me before she turned around and held her arms behind her back and said, "Well since you caught me I guess you get to tie me up".

I couldn't believe my ears, it seemed like she wanted me to tie her up. I tied her wrists together and tied her ankles together with the rope I had with me, then I picked her up and carried her back out to the couch to watch TV.

I watched TV (and Brittany) while she gently tried to get loose even though she seemed to enjoy being tied up. She was struggling a bit and saying how she would get loose in no time, so I reached around her and put my hand over her mouth and held her down while she struggled more and made little hmmpphh sounds. Eventually my hand came off her mouth and she said, "So what do you need even more rope, a bandana and my scarf for? You've already got me all tied up."

"Well I think I'm going to gag and blindfold you still."
"You had better not! If you gag me I'll get you back for this later!"

I figured that last comment just meant she'd tie me up which was fine with me since I wanted our little games to continue. I grabbed her scarf then and when I help it up to her mouth she gave me a funny look, then she opened her mouth and let me pull her scarf into her mouth and pull it tight behind her head. It was a really long scarf so I pulled it around her head and through her mouth a second time before I tied it off to gag her. I got the rest of the rope and tied her knees together and wrapped rope around her body so her arms would be stuck to her back. While I folded the bandana she started to struggle and try to talk through her gag but only made more hhmmpphhh sounds, and after watching a bit of that I blindfolded her.

"You're pretty ticklish aren't you?"
"Hhmmphh?"
"Well now that you're all bound and gagged I'll see just how ticklish you are!"
"Hhhmmphhh hmmphh HMMPHHHH!!!"

I grabbed Brittany's legs and started to tickle her feet but she didn't seem to laugh too much. So I pulled off her socks and then she really started to get going so after a bit of that I tickled her sides for a while. After about fifteen minutes of her laughing into her gag, rolling around and struggling the bandana slid off her eyes and rested around her neck. I stopped tickling her and went to fix her blindfold but she gag-talked a lot more like she really wanted to say something, so I left the bandana around her neck and untied her gag then took it out of her mouth.

She told me she really had to go to the bathroom from all this tickling. So I untied her and when she came back she let me tie her hands in front of her and she left the bandana hanging loosely around her neck. After some more TV she told me about how when she was younger her older sister would tie her up when she was babysitting and she kind of liked it but hadn't been tied up since. During part of the show we were watching I pulled the bandana back over her eyes and hand gagged her again while she struggled a bit more. It was starting to get a bit later on and she had to head home for dinner so I untied her and she handed the bandana back to me. On her way out Brittany almost forgot her scarf that I had gagged her with so I tossed it to her. When she was putting it on she actually pulled it into her mouth and gagged herself with it for a moment, then she just wrapped it around her neck and smiled as she left. The next day then she had her first bit of revenge on me.

Almost forgot, this happened during the winter break of our school year when my parents went to visit my brother in another state but I stayed home for work (and my girlfriend) and we were both around sixteen. Now whenever she wears a scarf like that I always think of gagging her, and whenever she wears that scarf I first gagged her with it usually leads to someone being tied up.

Well that's all for out first time, I've got a few more stories about other times so let me know what you think.

Justin