Hillary : 01 - Bound and loving it (ff/f, F/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Hillary : 01 - Bound and loving it (ff/f, F/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Hillary's stories
01 - Bound and loving it
Story index at the bottom

By Hillary

Tuesday, November 29th 2005 - 07:37:11 PM

Bound and loving it

Hey guys and girls im back with another round of stories...

This one happened just yesterday so i'm gonna type it today while its still fresh in memory.

I was hanging out with my friends Kristine and Rose, both blonde and skinny just like me. Kristine had on a tanktop jeans and socks, and Rose had a t-shirt pants and barefoot like me.

We were all hanging out and watching tv and a scene came up of a girl around our age tied up and tape gagged. Kristine then blushed.

"Say, that'd be fun." She said
"I Love bondage!" Rose Exclaimed

I felt so relieved that I wasn't the only person who enjoyed being bound and gagged.

Soon after we decided to tie each other up. We flipped the house upside down getting ropes, socks, cloths, bandannas and duct tape. I was up first.

Kristine and Rose laid me stomach down on the bed. Kristine bound my bare ankles and wrists while Rose stuffed a sock in my mouth and wrapped it with duct tape. Then quickly blindfolded me with a bandanna.

Soon I was helpless and forced into a hog tie. Soon they duct taped my big toes together litterally leaving me helpless.

Next was Kristine, she was soon bound to a chair with rope and her socks were quickly removed. Her mouth was stuffed with her socks and cloth and duct tape covered. She was blindfoled as well.

Then we heard it...my mom was coming up the stairs. She quickly opened the door and heard her laugh.

"Oops, sorry I was interrupting your tie up game." she said
"Mrs. (censored) would it be possible if you could
tie me up?" Asked Rose
"I'd be delighted!" my mom exclaimed

Within minutes, Rose was hogtied, gagged with duct tape and socks, and blindfolded.

We all were bound and gagged for a whopping 5 hours and loved every minute of it. Soon all our barefeet were bound together. It was awesome.

My personal thoughts: It was awesome. I loved mpphhing into my gag. Feeling helpless. Being bound was freaking the best too. Especially having our barefeet bound together. That was the best part.

Well that was my story.

- Hillary

gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

I love tickling bound bare feet
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Nice story. I wonder how old she was when her mum tied her up, if it’s true. I was 20 when I got tied up first. I didn’t know my mum was also into it at the time.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 10 months ago Nice story. I wonder how old she was when her mum tied her up, if it’s true. I was 20 when I got tied up first. I didn’t know my mum was also into it at the time.

Oh, that's very cool! Have you posted that story anywhere?
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Good story, always love it when more than one girl is tied up.

As @Jeff K says @Alisonlovesropes have you ever posted about your mother tying you. I would love to hear all about it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic