barefootpollster : 06 - Sarah's Birthday (m/f, m/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

barefootpollster : 06 - Sarah's Birthday (m/f, m/mf)

Post by Canuck100 »

barefootpollster's stories
06 - Sarah's Birthday
Story index at the bottom

By barefootpollster

Tue May 29, 2007 3:45 pm

Sarah's birthday

I had a really great tie-up experience this weekend. We had 4 days off from school for Memorial Day (US), and most of my friends were going away for the weekend. My parents were visiting my dad's old friend from high school over an hour away and would be gone all weekend.

It was my girlfriend Sarah's birthday, and I promised to take her out Saturday night. We went to dinner and a movie (Pirates of the Caribbean--pretty good, but not as good as the first) and then I brought her home to my house. I honestly didn't plan any tie-ups or anything for this evening, but what occurred was more than I could have ever wished for.

My sisters were out but my brother Corey was home. He had worked at his job with a landscaper all day and was really tired. He was watching TV in his room, so I figured he wouldn't bother us.

Sarah and I sat down in the living room and started talking. We can just talk for hours, and its not just a one way conversation like with a lot of girls. Eventually we got bored and Sarah asked me, "So what else do you have planned for tonight?" I told her I hadn't "planned" anything, she knows how I think, but was there anything she wanted to do? "Well last year for my Sweet 16 you tied me down to a table and tickled me senseless for over an hour. Something like that would be fun."

My TUG-oriented mind set to thinking. I examined the situation. She was dressed in a sexy black low-cut top and a denim miniskirt with black flip-flops. I was wearing a blue t-shirt, tan khaki shorts, and basketball sneakers with ankle socks. Corey was probably wearing just boxers or athletic shorts in his bed. I didn't think he would be involved at all tonight, but who knows?

I led Sarah to the basement and into an unfinished storeroom. There were plenty of ropes and tape in the room. In the middle of the room was a big old picnic table covered in stuff. I quickly cleared it off and threw a sheet over it to protect Sarah's delicate skin from its splinters. I asked her what time she needed to be home and she said, "My parents are out for the night, so I can stay a while." My evil mind rejoiced at this.

I led her towards the table and told her to prepare herself for tickling. She looked at me strangely, so I told her to remove as much clothing as she wanted to in preparation for tickling. She first kicked off her flip-flops, then hesitated but ripped off her shirt, leaving her with a black bra, denim miniskirt, and bare feet.

Without me having to tell her, Sarah laid down on the table. I grabbed some ropes hanging on the wall and began tying her spread-eagle on the table. She was giggling in anticipation of what was to come. When she was secured to my liking, I told Sarah I was going to tickle her for a while then leave her tied up all night. She asked me to take off my shirt and shoes, as it turned her on to see my "sexiness." No way would I say no to that. I pulled off my shirt, shoes, and socks, leaving me shirtless and barefoot.

I thrust my shirtless chest against her exposed breasts and kissed her lips. I told her I loved her, and to remember that I didn't want to hurt her. I kissed her again before advancing on her feet. She wiggled her cute little toes as I menacingly held my fingers over them. I then attacked her tender soles with my long fingers. Sarah was soon screaming with laughter, and all the rope I used on her barely restrained her from her violent thrashing.

I tickled her all over her feet. In under 5 minutes I had Sarah totally out of breath and begging for mercy. I stopped for a minute to let her breathe. I reminded her that all this was her idea and that I loved her. I actually though she was going to ask to be let go, but my confidence in her was reassured when she asked me to keep tickling her.

I didn't need to be told again. I started tickling her all over: feet, stomach, sides, thighs, breasts, ears, armpits...everywhere on her beautiful body. She was laughing louder than I had ever heard, and I was afraid Corey would hear.

After about 20 minutes I stopped. Sarah was begging for more, but I had decided that was enough. I put a blindfold on her and was fixing a gag when I was grabbed from behind. Corey! He is just as big as me but I wasn't ready for him so he wrestled me to the ground, where he handcuffed and shackled me and put me in a hogtie with a padlock. "WHAT THE HELL!!!" I shouted at him. "Your damn girlfriend won't shut up now you won't either, Mike? I'm trying to sleep, now could you kids shut up? Think about that tonight, you bastards."

Corey then shoved a dirty sock in my mouth and put duct tape over it. He did the same to Sarah. What he did next surprised me. He unlocked the lock holding me in a hogtie but left my wrists and ankles bound. He lifted me up onto the table on top of Sarah and tied me down to the table. I weigh 180 pounds and am 6 feet tall, and Sarah probably weighs 120 and is about 5 foot 4. She screamed through her gag at Corey. "I said shut up, girl." he said before leaving.

I was really uncomfortable but knew that Sarah must be dying. Corey wasn't that good at tying, and the ropes binding me to the table were pretty lose. One knot was right at my bare toes, and believe it or not, I untied it with my toes! It must have taken half an hour, but I got it done and got my ankles free. My upper body was still tied to the table, but I slid my legs off the table so that I was standing on the floor but had my chest still tied to Sarah's. I heard her sigh after I took my weight off her.

My hands were chained together, but my fingers were unrestrained. I was able to reach the knots tying Sarah's wrists to the corners of the table and after a while, I got her hands free. She untied me from the table before pulling off our gags and untying her ankles.

I sat down on the floor and Sarah climbed down off the table when she was free. I was still handcuffed and shackled, but stood up and hugged Sarah. I told her I loved her and was sorry for what Corey did. She thanked me for getting us free, we kissed...

The handcuffs and shackles that Corey used were mine, and I had my keys upstairs in my room. Sarah put her shirt back on and went to get them. I waited there for what felt like a while, hoping that Corey had gone to sleep and wouldn't mess with Sarah. Corey is generally a good guy and a great brother to me, but he really hates Sarah, and I have no idea why.

She came back with the keys and got me free. I put on my shirt and shoes and Sarah put on her flip-flops, then with my arm around her, I led Sarah out of the house to take her home.

We talked in the car about what had just happened. We agreed that revenge on Corey was definitely needed. She thanked me for giving her a great birthday, I told her I loved her, we kissed...

I took her home and promised no surprise return after I left (see True TUG Story-trivial pursuit). What a great night.

Any ideas for revenge? I'm really pissed off at Corey right now.

-Mike