tiedmark : 01 - My Friend Sam (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tiedmark : 01 - My Friend Sam (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

tiedmark's stories
01 - My Friend Sam
Story index at the bottom

By tiedmark

Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:41 am

My friend Sam

I was first introduced to TUGs by my brothers best friend at a young age, but I really got into it with my friend "Sam". He was always willing to jump right into a TUG without too much persuasion, often times it was his own idea. Here's one of the times I remember from when I was around 12.

Sam called me up and invited me over to his place. His mom was out with her boyfriend for the night (a lot of times she didn't even come home). So I ran right over, telling my mom I prolly wouldn't be home til late if at all, at least I was hoping.

When I got there, we hung out for a while before he said "lets go to my room and play cards".

"Sure" I said and went down the hall.

When I entered his room, a hand clasped itself over my mouth. ::yes! I knew it!:: I thought to myself, but of course out loud a let out a protesting MMPPPHHHH!!!. He forced me to the floor and shoved a karate belt into my mouth cleave gagging me. He sat on my back and reached up to his bed, where he had hidden some rope under his sheets so i wouldn't see them. He began tying my wrists behind my back as I struggled and mmmppppphhhhhed "let me go".

Once my wrists were secure, he stood up, and helped me to my feet. He walked me out to his sun room where he threw me into a bowl style chair. He proceed to tie my ankles, then took a long strand and wrapped it repeatedly around my torso. Once completed, he stood back to admire his work, with a smirk of self admiration.

I struggled against my bonds but I knew there was no use. He was great at tying, and I didn't particularly want to get out right away either.

He left me in the sun room and went to the kitchen to start making his dinner. I used this opportunity to get out of the chair and start hopping towards the door. He saw me pass the window, and rushed out to stop me.

"Oh no you dont!" he screamed. "Now your gonna get it" he said as he pushed me to the floor.

He untied my feet and helped me up, bringing me back inside into the dining room. He plopped me onto a sturdy wooden dining chair and said "stay". He went back to his room quickly and grabbed more rope. He proceed to take off my sneaks (an old pair of nike AF1's from the early 90's) and tied my feet together again, this time securing them to the center post of the chair. He then used all of his remaining rope (about 300 feet I would say) around my torso and stomach securing me to the chair. I was helpless. He sat there eating his dinner and I mmpppghhhhed and struggled.

After a while, he took of my gag and we sat a talked for a while. When I told his I had to go, he untied me and said see you later. As I left I vowed revenge, and went home.