Fantasmia : Mum's Secret (F/ff) f/Ff f/f ff/F end of the first dy

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Deleted User 236

Fantasmia : Mum's Secret (F/ff) f/Ff f/f ff/F end of the first dy

Post by Deleted User 236 »

Rescued from the old site references to "Friends reunited, " "HMV" and "Anne Robinson" date this story

Mum's Secret

It all started with a computer. I had just finished my home work and mum was doing the weekly shop online when the telephone rang. As she went to answer it I sneaked onto the computer to check on my e-mails. For some reason I didn't switch user but looked at the tabs on her browser. Tesco, Amazon, Friends Reuinited and then one that caught my eye. Tieupgames.

I clicked on the tab and saw this website. I clicked a few of the stories and was amazed by what I read.

"What are you doing?" My mother was back.

"Er just looking at some websites."

"Look don't interfere with what I've been looking at."

I knew that it was no good arguing with mum. "Sorry mum." I said and slipped off to watch television but I couldn't stop thinking about what I had seen on "Tieupgames" and was determined to have another look. I sat with my sister, Sam, watching in the lounge and whilst the theme from East Enders played on mum came in to join us a little sheepishly.

"Sorry about snapping earlier." she said. "I've just had a stressful day."

"That's OK mum." I said, and decided it was best not to talk about the website.

Later that night after Sam and I had gone to bed and were supposed to be going to sleep ready for school the next day we were actually chatting.

"Have you ever heard of "Tie up Games"? " I asked.

"No. But it sounds like someone gets tied up like cops and robbers. Why do you ask."

"Well mum was looking at a Website with that name and she got all angry with me when I started looking."

"What was the site about?"

"I don't know. I didn't have time to read but there was this cartoon picture at the top of a man tied to a chair and a woman holding the end of the rope."

"I said it was like cops and robbers."

"PUT THAT LIGHT OUT AND GO TO SLEEP" called mum.

We put the light out but I lay awake thinking about the website and why mum would be looking at it.

The next day at school my mind was wandering and I got shouted at in two lessons for not paying attention. I kept thinking about Tie up games, that cartoon picture of a man tied to a chair and what my mum's interest was in it. After school was finished I walked home with my friends as usual while my sister Sam came home with hers. We often got home at different times.

I should just point out now that Mum works part time so she is not always home when I get in. Since Sam turned 11 and started at the same secondary school as me we've been coming home alone some times. Mum's OK with that as long as we tell Mrs Jackson next door that we're back. Mrs Jackson has a daughter Rose who goes to the same school but she is 13 so falls in the year between Sam and me.

Well anyway, today I got home first and hung my coat up, took off my shoes and went to the computer. I was determined to find out more about Tie up games. I logged on and found that Mum had tried to block the website. she did not know as much about computers as she thought and she certainly did not know how to choose not obvious passwords "samnjen74" was my sister's and my name together with the year mum was born. I unlocked the website and went straight to it. I was fascinated by the stories I read and when Sam came home I showed her some of the things. We spent about an hour reading stories and I comments but I had a near panic when I saw how late it was and quickly logged off, re-locked the website, cleared the browsing history, and went to start my home work.

Mum came home and we acted like nothing unusual had happened. After homework, Tea, TV, Facebook chatting to friends etc we went to bed. Once again Sam and I chatted about Tie Up games (I'll call them TUGs from now on) and wondered what mum had been doing browsing there.

The next day was Friday and Sam and I came home together making vague plans with Rose for what we were going to do this weekend. When Sam and I got in we hung our coats up, kicked our shoes off and decided home work could wait on a Friday and put the TV on.

We got some drinks and snacks watched the usual after school kids TV, flicked to the music channels and back to cartoon networks but we weren't really that interested. Suddenly it was Sam who started talking about TUGs but as soon as she mentioned it the flood gates opened from me. I wanted to try some of the things we'd read about so suggested we used our school ties to try and tie each other up.

I started by just taking my tie off without undoing the knot and looping it round Sam's wrists behind her back. Sam pulled and in about 15 Seconds had her hands free.

"Hmm, not quite right there." I said.

"My turn " said Sam.

She untied her tie fully and I put my hands behind my back. I felt her wrap the tied quite a few times round my wrists before she tied a knot. I began to wriggle and actually found I couldn't get my hands free as quickly. I felt my heart beat faster and began to feel very excited. I wriggled my hands up and down, trying to get some looseness in them and I wriggled up onto my feet then tried to look over my shoulder at what was holding my hands so well when Sam had just slipped out. I began to rub my hands against the side of the chair when I felt a little bit of slack. I pulled and pulled some more then managed to get one thumb past the loops of tie. After that it was easy. I just rubbed my hands against each other and eventually one loop came loose then I could pull my hands apart and drop all the loops to the floor.

"What did you do there?" I said.
"Well I just wrapped my tie round your wrists and tied a new knot in it."

"That was really good" I looked at the clock "It took me nearly 10 minutes to escape. Let me do you now."

"Sure" I took Sam's tie and Sam put her hands behind her back. I wrapped her tie round her wrists about 4 times before I tied a knot, and I pulled it quite tight. I then watched her struggle.

She wiggled her hands around a bit but made no progress.

"This is good Jen." she said.

"Can I do something else?"

"What?"

"I want to tie your feet together."

Sam still had her socks on like me. The school uniform was trousers with dark socks or skirts with knee length navy blue socks or black or tan tights. we both had skirts and socks today.

Wrapped my tie twice round my sisters ankles and tied a knot then sat back to watch. Sam rolled onto her side, kicked her feet up and down, rolled over to her side, tried to look over her shoulder all without any success. she wiggled her hands and feet about a bit and after around 10 minutes of struggling her wrists began to come loose. Like me she managed to slip one thumb out, then the rest of her hand, then loose one loop, then the lot and finally get her hands free. She then sat up reached down to her ankles and untied the other tie.

"How was that Sam?"

"Cool. I was very excited, I couldn't get loose. I really didn't know If I'd escape or not. Do you want to try again?"

"I'd love to. Can you tie my feet up too?"

Five minutes later Sam was finishing the tying of my ankles having wrapped her tied round twice. My hands were already behind my back tied with 4 or 5 loops of the tie and she sat back to watch me struggle again.

It was whilst I was rolling around on the floor kicking my feet and making no progress that we were both suddenly aware the door had opened and Mum was Calling "Hi Jen. Hi Sam. How was school today?"

Sam immediately dived for my hands and began to untie my tie. The door opened and Mum was stood in the doorway having just come back form work. She was wearing a white blouse with a navy Blue jacket and knee length skirt, black tights and medium navy blue ankle strap heels. "Sam. What are you doing to Jen."

End of Part One
Last edited by Deleted User 236 6 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Deleted User 236

Part 2

"We're playing tie up games." I answered pulling my hands free as Sam got the knot undone.

"Jen. Untie you ankles."

"It wasn't Sam's fault." I said. " I showed her the website and we just wanted to try what tying up games were like.

"I told you not to be nosy with things that did not concern you."

"But it was fun." chirped Sam.

"Right!" said Mum. "Do you two really want to try a tying up game?"

"Yes." we both said rather hesitantly.

"OK. Take your socks off."

We both did what mum had told us and I watched as mum crouched down behind Sam, taking one of the school ties she began to tie Sam's wrists behind her back. when she had finished she took one of Sam's long socks and crawled on her knees to Sam's feet and began to wrap the sock round her ankles in a figure of 8.

"Right Jen. Hands behind you. " She came over to me and taking the one remaining tie she bound my hands behind my back and then with one of my socks tied my feet up as she had Sam's. she then took my other sock, folded it to find the middle and tied a knot in the centre. “Open your mouthâ€. She said. I obeyed and she pushed the knot into my mouth behind my teeth before knotting it behind my head. Finally she went over to Sam and repeated the process with her one remaining sock.

Mum went to sit on the sofa and reached down to begin unbuckling her shoes. "Right you two. You can stay that way until I decide to release you." With that she walked out of the lounge and I heard the fridge door open before the radio went on.

Sam and I looked at each other, tied up hand and foot, gagged and barefoot in school uniform. We began to struggle.

We rolled about kicking our legs out, rubbing our hands together and pulling and straining as hard as we could but unlike when we had tied each other up Mum had done something different. We were tied fast and no amount of struggling seemed to be making the slightest difference. I had the idea that if I couldn't wriggle out of my own bonds then perhaps I could untie Sam so I dug my heels into the carpet and pushed myself round so that I was back to back with Sam. My fingers started to pick at the tie round her wrists but I could not find anything which even felt like a knot. I tried to look over my shoulder but couldn't see a thing. So I tried to talk to Sam.

"Irr gurrn roug ag uuug guy geek"

"Gogg?"

"Irrr ggrrgg gurrg roug."

I dug my heels in again and dragged myself away from Sam then rolled onto my side and flip onto my back then managed to roll up again so my feet were touching her hands. I could barely see the knot mum had tied because it was tucked away in the middle of all the loops of the tie. I tried to pick at her bindings with my toes but it was no use. I just didn't have the dexterity with my toes that you have with fingers.

The television played on and Anne Robinson continued to insult the players on Weakest link. Sam and I were just as hopeless at escaping and we continued to wriggle, kick and achieve nothing. Weakest Link changed to the news and still we sat tied up when the door opened and Mum came back in. She still had her skirt and blouse on but the jacket had gone and she was in her stocking feet and carrying a half empty wine glass which she put on the table. She hooked a finger behind the socks tied in our mouths and pulled the sodden knots out of our mouths so we both had sock necklaces.

"So. How did you enjoy that?" Mum asked in a very sarcastic tome.

"It was great."

"It was brilliant."

"We couldn't escape."

"It was so exciting Mum."

Mum stared at us then dropped to her knees, put an arm round each of us and gave us a big hug. "Ohhh you are my daughters." She said and kissed us both.

Mum began to untie our hands and told us to go to the bathroom because tea was ready. We didn't change before sitting down to eat and over tea we didn't have the usual chat about how school had gone but instead talked about being tied up. Mum told us about how she had liked to play tying up games with her sister and friends when she was growing up, a little younger than we were now. She was quite evasive about the website she had been looking at but eventually said she had found it browsing one day and had had a look to try and remind her of those days when she used to play tie up games.

We all settled in front of the TV again and Sam and asked if we could play tie up games again. Mum said we had a whole weekend ahead of us and we'd had enough excitement for today. we had been tied up and gagged unable to escape for over half an hour before tea after all.

We all settled in front of the TV again and Sam and asked if we could play tie up games again. Mum said we had a whole weekend ahead of us and we'd had enough excitement for today. we had been tied up and gagged unable to escape for over half an hour before tea after all
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I love this story! Pls post the rest!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Deleted User 236

Part 3

The next morning we crawled / stumbled out of bed and went for breakfast still in our Pyjamas. Mum was in her dressing gown and slippers not revealing what she had on underneath. After breakfast we slumped in front of the TV and watched Saturday morning pop shows and the like. We could hear mum in the bathroom and the bedroom above us getting dressed. It was about an hour before one of us mentioned tie up games.

"Jen" said Sam, "how would you like to be tied up this morning instead of watching TV?"

I giggled. "TV's not up to much this morning is it?"

Just then mum came back down stairs. She was in a red top. black skirt and white tights with her slippers on.
"Mum, can we play a tie up game?" asked Sam.

"If you want to play tie up games we're going to have to get some better stuff than school ties and socks." Mum answered. "Now go and get dressed we're going shopping."

Half an hour later we were in the car going to the supermarket for the weekly shop. I'd put on a short red tartan skirt, white top and black tights, Sam had a pink top jeans and trainers. After the tour of Tescos mum said we had more things to buy. We headed of to the centre of town, but did have a little trip to HMV on the way, as mum took us to every charity shop on the highstreet. In each one she went straight to the second hand clothes section and bought up their whole collection of scarves.

Back at home she put all the scarves in the washer dryer and set a short programme whilst she made lunch. after lunch we all went to the lounge and mum dumped the pile of scarves on the floor.

"Right" said Mum, "You want to play some tie up games."

"Yes."

"Well first of all you have to go to the bathroom. I don't want any emergencies later"

We both took Mum's advice then returned to her in the lounge.

"Right you can start my tying me up for a change." as she sat on the floor and put her hands behind her back.

I tied a scarf round mum's hands while Sam looped one round mum's ankles tying it off with a bow. Then we sat back to watch mum struggle. She kicked her shoes off first, then wriggled about a bit. We watched her juggle her arms with the left shoulder going up then the right. To our dismay she had her hands free in a little over a minute and then quickly untied her ankles

"Ta Daaa!"

"Jow did you get out so quickly?" Sam and I asked.

"Well first never tie anyone up with bows if you want them to stay tied up. Use knots. secondly you have to do more than just loop the scarves round their wrists. Look I'll show you. Jen hold your hands in front of you."

I held my hands out and Mum took one of the scarves and wrapped it round my wrists twice then she took the two loose ends and passed one between my wrists in front of the binding and one behind. She drew them both up having wrapped them round the binding and tied them off.

"Now try and struggle." I twisted my hands up and down, left and right back and forward and discovered I could not get loose.

"See how much more difficult it is?" said mum. "Sam. Hold your hands out." Sam held her arms in front like me and mum wrapped a scarf round her wrists but did not wrap the ends round the binding, tying it off with the scarf just looped.

"You two try to escape. If you're going to tie me up properly I need to change." mum left us with our hands tied in front and went upstairs. We sat struggling. My hands were pined tightly together and I wriggled them about trying to find some slack or slip one hand out. after a few minutes I was making no progress so I glanced over at Sam.

Sam was wriggling like me but I saw she had already managed to get her left hand partly through the coils and was just trying to pull her thumb through. I was still stuck as mum had left me. I struggled and pulled some more making no progress when suddenly Sam threw her scarf at me.

"I'm free." she called jumping up and running round me. "Naah naah na Nah naah." she teased.

There was noting for it. I started biting at the knot with my teeth, trying to pull it apart. I began to get the knot undone and I was just down to the ends crossed once when mum came in again.

"Mum, I won and now Jen's cheating"

"Ahh I see you gave up struggling and used your teeth. Teeth work well but imagine you had your hands tied behind your back, and you were gagged. You couldn't get loose that way then."

As she said this the knot finally came undone but I still was not free. I had to struggle a bit more to get the coils of scarf loose before I at last got free.

"Ok. So do you two girls want to tie me up properly now?"

"Yes" we both chorused
ryan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryan »

Looking forward to reading the rest of this story.
Deleted User 236

Next part

"Right well follow what I say. Sam you can take a scarf and start with my feet." For this mum had taken her skirt and tights off and was wearing black leggings which came just over half way down her calves. She still had the same red long sleeved top on but it was not tucked in and hung over the top of the leggings. She stuck her now bare feet out in front of her and told Sam to take a scarf.
"OK now fold it in half diagonally. Good. Roll it up so it's like a rope. Now wrap it round my ankles." She held her feet up to help Sam with this. "Now once more; and take the ends; cross them; take one forward and one back; thread them through my legs and round the scarves; you can pull tighter than that. Now tie them with a reef knot."

Mum wiggled her feet up and down pumping her legs as if trying to escape. "Good now Jen, you try the same with my hands."

Mum put her hands behind her back and I took a scarf to follow her instructions. I folded the scarf, rolled it into a rope. I wrapped it twice round her wrists, once then twice through her wrists then tie the knot off. Mum gave an experimental tug. "Well done Jen. Now give me some space."

Sam and I sat back as mum shuffled on her bottom to the middle of the room, digging her heels into the carpet and bending her knees to drag herself forwards. When she was in the middle of the lounge she started to rock back and forth a few times and wriggled her hands up and down. Next she lay flat on her back and bent her knees so her feet were flat on the floor. She pushed down on her legs and lifted herself up so just her feet and shoulders were on the ground then she seemed to reach down with her hands as if she was trying to reach her feet. Mum let out a deep breath with a gasp and pulled her feet closer in before lifting herself again. she was making some gasping and grunting sounds as this went on and she arched her back until her hands were a few inches from her heels. A gasp of despair and mum let herself back to the floor again. she rocked back and moaned as her weight was resting on her arms then kicked her legs high into the air and bent and straightened her knees a few times. Next mum was back with her weight on her shoulders, her knees bent and her feet tucked under her bottom. She got one finger to the scarf binding her ankles and I thought she was going to reach for the knot. she didn't. Instead mum started straining and pushing her feet away from her bottom. She shuffled them as far as the scarf would let her a centimetre at a time gradually arching her back even more. From the sounds she was making it was clear she was in quite severe discomfort.

"Done it!" she shouted suddenly bending her hips and drawing her knees towards her chest. Her wrists and ankles were still tied together just as securely but now her hands were behind her knees. She rocked about a bit on her back grunting as she tried to pull her knees up closer to her chest and then fell onto her right side.
Mum continued to struggle now waking her fingers down the backs of her legs and grabbing the ankle scarf again. She strained and panted a bit more and got her fingers so she was grasping the soles of her feet. She wriggled about a little bit on the carpet and suddenly with a triumphant cry she kicked her legs out straight with her hands in front of her now level with her waist.

Mum rocked onto her back then with a kick of her legs sat up. "See all that yoga and days at the gym does pay off." she said proudly.

She stuck her feet out in front of her and looked at the scarf binding her wrists together. "One last thing. If you want your captives to stay captive, always put knots away form her fingers." I had tied the knot on Mum's wrist bindings almost between the palms of her hands.

Mum started to wriggle her wrists again and managed to get her fingers to the knot. She picked at it for a while and my heart sank as I realised that she was going to get free.

It took more than 20 minutes from beginning to end but soon mum was shaking the now loose scarf from her wrists and reaching down to untie her ankles, which took all of 30 seconds.

"See. Cinching the binding like that makes it much harder to escape."

Sam and I looked dejected. "But you still managed to escape."

"Oh yes but it took a long time, and" she showed us red marks round her wrists, "it's not the most comfortable thing to do."

"But if you just slip your hands under your bottom how come people on TV can't escape?"

"Well, TV isn't reality and often people aren't tied up very well, just enough for the camera. some people aren't as flexible as me either; and if you're a little, how should I put it, fat, especially round the bottom, you can't slip your hands over like I did. I still had to strain to do it and do Yoga regularly."

"But you did escape"
"Well there are a couple of ways to stop that happening.†said Mum. “Tie Jen's hands behind her and I'll show you. And make sure you tie her hands up like I showed you."

I held my hands behind me and Sam took a scarf, rolled it up like Mum had told us and tied my hands, cinching in between my wrists.

"Now take a second scarf like this and tie it round your victim's elbows like this. just be careful because most people can't get their elbows to touch so don't hurt them"

I felt mum tie the scarf round my arms just above my elbows. I felt a slight strain on them as they were pulled together.

"Now try and slip your hands over your bottom Jen." Mum called. "And Sam, put your hands behind your back. I'll show you the other way."

I began to struggle and found I could not get my hands anywhere the backs of my legs. I could bend over backwards and Grab my ankles but there was no way I could get the wrist binding to slip down my bottom. I pushed myself back to the sofa and watched Mum and Sam.

Mum had already tied her hands behind her back and was now tying 3 or 4 scarves together. She wrapped the knotted scarves round Sam's waist and then tied them round her wrists. We both had our feet untied as mum stepped back to watch us struggle.

Having our feet free we could stand up and walk around but this did not help. We tried turning back to back and untying each others' wrists but couldn't see what we were doing.

"Do you think I could try with my toes" asked Sam.

"I couldn't do it last night but you can try." I answered.

Mum laughed at us as we sat back on the floor, my back to Sam, and I reached behind me and pulled her socks off. Sam started to investigate the scarf tied round my wrists with her toes and tried pulling at the knot. Like me she found that her toes just didn't have the deftness to untie knots.

"Having fun?" Mum smiled at us.

"Yes!" we both chorused.

"Would you like to pretend you've been captured by burglars, or your snooping round a spooky old house and the gang capture you?"

"Yes Please Mum."

"OK. Come upstairs to my bedroom then. Sam would you like your socks back?"
"No it's OK Mum"
Deleted User 236

I love the detailed escape description here
Deleted User 236

Part 5

"Come on then." Sam and I went ahead of mum a little gingerly as neither of us had any practice of climbing stairs with our hands tied behind our backs. Once at the top of the stairs we turned to mum's bedroom and she directed us to climb onto her double bed. Mum put the bag of scarves down and selected three scarves which she folded and rolled into long cylinders like rope.

"Give me your feet Sam." she said. Sam twisted round and put her legs over the edge of the bed then held them together. Mum lifted her jeans a little exposing her socks and wrapped the first scarf twice round her ankles, cinching it a couple of times in between before tying it off. She did the same above and below Sam's knees but only wrapping the scarf above her knees once then cinching it once. After that she lifted Sam up onto the bed so she was lying on her back with her legs out straight in front of her.

Mum climbed onto the bed and positioned me with my legs straight out in front too and tied my ankles and knees together n exactly the same way as Sam's. She took four more scarves out of the bag and laid two on the bed next to my sister. Then she sat me up and rolled up one of the other scarves.

"Open up Jen." She said.

"What for?" I asked puzzled.

"I'm going to show how a real gag should be done."

I opened my mouth slightly confused. As Sam and I thought, from watching too many films, I was expecting a gag to go over my mouth. Mum pushed the balled up scarf into my mouth then she took the other scarf and pulled it between my teeth before tying it off behind my head. "I just need to test that now." she said turning away from me and using one hand to hold my legs pinned to the bed. She scratched her nails over my stockinged feet and I tried to pull away and shriek (my feet are incredibly ticklish). all that came out was a very muffled "Wwuummmnn."

"Excellent!" and she turned her attention to Sam. I watched as Mum repeated the procedure, rolling the first scarf up and pushing it into Sam's mouth then tying the second scarf between her teeth and behind her head. This time mum tested the gag's efficiency by lifting Sam's t-shirt and tickling her sides.

"Now here's the deal then. You have one hour to escape. If you manage we order pizza and you can tie me up properly. If you fail I just reheat something in the microwave and I have a quiet night with you two bound, gagged and out of my hair for once. Understood?"

"Mmmnngggmm." we both nodded.

"And if only one of you escapes within the hour she can tie me up and decide whether her sister gets released or stays with me. Your time starts now."

Mum sat down on the chair in her room, put her feet up on the bed and picked up a book to read as Sam and I began to struggle in our bonds.

We struggled and pulled and wriggled and writhed and squirmed and tried every possible move to slip out of the scarves tying us but could make no progress. From time to time mum looked up from her book and watch us, grinning to herself. Sometimes she would stand up and walk round the bed to reach over and tickle our feet, my legs, Sam's tummy. this just made us grunt into our gags and wriggle away from her as mum gave a little giggle before going back to her chair, putting her feet back on the bed and picking her book up.

Sam had stopped struggling and I too gave up trying to escape. Instead I thought I'd get a little payback on Mum. I wriggled round and manoeuvred myself so my toes were pointing towards her bare soles. Then with a wiggling motion of my toes I tickled her feet. this was abad idea because of course Mum's feet were not tied so she very quickly gave a little shriek, pulled her feet away, dropped her book, stood up and grabbed my bound ankles. I was then subjected to a continuous tickle assault on my stockinged feet which felt like t would never stop. in reality it lasted maybe a minute or two but seemed like hours and her nails scraped the soles of my feet and ran up the backs of my legs to the backs of my knees. I wriggled and thrashed as much as I could but it was hopeless. I had to endure my punishment.

"Well five minutes to go and neither of you seem to be trying any more."

"Nnn pll l ss ggg." It was true. were were both exhausted and resigned to our fate. But the excitement of being tied up had not passed from me yet and The idea of being tied up all evening had a certain thrill.

The five minutes were up and the hour was up and we were defeated. Mum picked Sam off the bed and made her hop to the stairs. I heard some bangs and clunks and about five minutes later mum came back for me. She lifted me off the bed and pointed me to the stairs to which I hopped wondering how I was going to get down. She helped me to sit then pulled my feet to the top stairs and told me to pull myself forward. I did and then had my feet put on the second step, told to pull again and slid down one step. I repeated this down the whole flight, feeling my skirt being lifted behind me, until I was at the bottom where I was helped to stand and my skirt put back. I was then made to hop back to the lounge where Sam was sitting in the middle of the floor, her socks replaced, and a further scarf tied round her head over her eyes. I was sat down on the floor back to back with her.

Mum then began to tie several scarves together making three long chains of 5 or six scarves each. She tied one round our waists pressing us together, the second she tied round our arms and bodies about elbow level and the final one she threaded under our arms just below the shoulders. Finally mum took another scarf and tied it round my eyes blindfolding us both.

"Well I get a cheap tea and a quiet night. Win win on my part." Mum said and I heard her leave the lounge to enter the kitchen
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Great story, thanks for recovering this.
Deleted User 236

Further Instalment

Sam and I struggled as ineffectively as before but now blindfolded as well and tied tightly to each other with our arms squashed between us. We spent another 40 minutes tied up as the smell of cooking food drifted in before mum came back, untied us and told us to go to the bathroom.

We were soon sat at the table eating tea as mum asked us if we had enjoyed the afternoon's games. we both said we loved it. the conversation then turned to the horrible subject of homework. Mum said that she had won the bet and she was entitled to a quiet evening but that of we finished our homework tonight we could play again before bedtime. Sam and I looked at each other and talked about the programmes we usually watched. then mum pointed out that it was her quiet evening and that if we weren't doing homework we would still not be watching TV but sitting back to back bound gagged and blindfolded for a few more hours, which also sounded fun. eventually mum said she would make homework more amusing if we got all our books together on the table she would tie our legs to the front legs of the chair and not let us free till we finished.

So Sam and I did our homework tied to chairs as mum watched TV in the other room and chatted to her friends on the phone. At Sam's request we had also been gagged with a clean sock in our mouths held in place with a scarf. We wondered what mum had in store next.

So Sam and I did our homework tied to chairs as mum watched TV in the other room and chatted to her friends on the phone. At Sam's request we had also been gagged with a clean sock in our mouths held in place with a scarf. We wondered what mum had in store next.

It was about 9pm when we both finished our work and I took my gag out.Mum. "We're finished." I called out. No response so I reached down and began to untie my legs and then walked over to Sam who had also taken her gag out. I thought for a moment of tying her hands behind her and tickling her but was too excited about what mum had promised so helped her untie herself. We both walked through tot he other room to see what mum was up to.

She had a glass of wine beside her, her feet up on a footstool and was watching a film.

"Are you all finished?" she asked.

"Yes mum." in stereo

"Sure?"

"Yes mum."

"OK well get a drink and go to the bathroom before we play again. This film finishes soon."

We each got a can of coke and did what was necessary before coming back to see mum. The film had finished and mum was sorting some scarves out.

"Now, let me think, hmmm. Jen, put your hands behind your back and kneel down facing away from me."

I did as mum asked and was rewarded by feeling my hands being held palm to palm and a scarf wrapped round them. Next I felt a scarf being wrapped round my elbows and they were pulled together. Mum then turned her attention to Sam and began tying her ankles and knees together.

"Reach under your legs." Mum said. As Sam reached under her legs Mum took another scarf and tied Sam's wrists together behind her knees. She then turned back to me and tied my knees and ankles. Mum then went to tie a few more scarves together into 2s, 3s and 4s; effectively she had ropes of different lengths.
Coming back to me she wrapped one of the longer scarf chains around my chest and upper arms before tying a second one under my arms. She then did the same to Sam.

"OK Jen, sit up and lean your chest onto your knees." I was sitting on my bottom with my feet out in front of me so I struggled to pull me heels back and raise my knees. Mum came behinnd me and gave me a little push forward before tying my knees to the chest scarves. Next she pushed me onto my side and pulled my ankles back towards my bottom then tying the loops round my ankles to those round my wrists. I was tied up in a little ball and lay there wiggling my fingers and toes. it was about all I could do, and I certainly couldn't reach any knots.

From the position I was in I could see Sam as mum went to finish her off. Like me she tied Sam's chest bindings to her knees before tying her ankles and wrists together. Sam had a little more movement in her knees than I didn't but as her hands were pulled under and behind her legs it was not much more than I had. It didn't look any more comfortable.

Mum reached down and pulled Sam's socks off her feet. She then came over towards me holding a sock in her hand.""

"No, no Mum! Pleasmmpphh." she pushed the sock into my mouth then tied another scarf through my lips holding the sock in place. "mmpphh mmpphh." Mum then took the second sock and moved towards Sam's mouth. Sam clamped her mouth shut but Mum reached down and tickled the soles of her now bare feet. Sam, like Mum and me, is exceptionally ticklish and she opened her mouth to scream in laughter when Mum stuffed the sock in and tied it in place with a scarf.

Mum sat back on her heels and looked down at her two bound helpless and gagged daughters, then leaning forwards she reached our feet and began tickling again. We both squirmed as much as our restraints would allow, which wasn't much. Sitting back she took a small bag out from behind a chair and produced 2 sleep mask blindfolds. One pink with "Sleep" written on it and another black with closed eyes embroidered on the front.

Darkness descended on me as Mum placed the mask over my eyes. I felt Mum fastening the velcro straps behind me head then heard Sam moan into her gag as I presumed she too was being blindfolded. I heard muffled giggles from Sam and knew that her feet were being tickled and that she was as helpless as me to prevent the torment. The giggling went on for a few minutes before I heard Sam gasping through her nose. Then it started again.

Gasping and sounds of Mum moving when the giggles next stopped. I braced myself and tried to cover one foot with the other (a pointless exercise as the other foot is just as sensitive and equally exposed. The only defence I had was the thin layer of my tights. I curled my toes down when suddenly "Smack" I felt a slap on my bottom. My skirt had risen up my bottom was exposed. "Slap , slap" again. The smacks were firm enough to sting but did not really hurt. I waited for the next slap when suddenly I felt Mum's fingers poking at my soles. I wiggled my feet, I couldn't do much more, and tried unsuccessfully to pull my feet away.

Over the next few minutes Sam and I were both teased and tortured with alternate foot tickling and spanking. Sam's jeans gave her bottom more protection than my skirt and tights did but I did have minimal protection from the thin layer of nylon on my soles compared to Sam's bare feet.

Sam and I were at Mum's mercy as we lay tightly bound, gagged and blindfolded. After mum got tired of tickling and spanking us we were given a slight rest. We heard mum go out to the fridge and get herself another drink, then when she came back the television was switched on. Suddenly I heard Sam groan through her gag. I did not know what was going on until a few few seconds later when I felt Mum's bare foot pressed over my face. I groaned too.

For the next hour (we could tell the time by the television programme) Sam and I lay trussed up like oven ready chickens, used as foot rests by mum during the programme and then spanked and tickled during the advert breaks.

When we were eventually released we realised we had been tied up for nearly 2 hours. It was at that point that Mum revealed we had not been chewing on Sam's used socks but that she had switched a clean pair to gag us with. We were both a bit stiff and ready for bed but the game was not over yet. :o
ryan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryan »

Really enjoying this story.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

I know story forum old forum and like to read it from time to time. Possible while this not happen to me in my childhood. I like that even begin to blindfold her children.
Deleted User 236

Sam and I stretched our stiff limbs.
"Now it's time to get ready for bed you two" said mum. "Have you had fun today?"

"Yes Mum."

It was great."

"Can we do it again."

"Well go to bed and we'll see." said mum.

We trotted off to our bedrooms and the bathroom. As I tucked myself into bed, checked the messages on my phone and picked up my book I heard some giggling and the odd shriek from Sam's room. I wanted to go and see what was happening but had the feeling that I might soon find out. After 10 minutes Mum appeared at the door to my bedroom with a hand full of scarves and the pink sleep mask from earlier.

" I just want to make sure you sleep comfortable tonight Jenn dear." she said. "Now hold your hands up please."

I reached for the top of the bed and was not surprised when mum tied a scarf around my right wrist before she tied my hand firmly to the top of my bed. "Left hand next Jenn." She tied my left hand in exactly the same way. "Is that firm enough?" she asked.

"I think so Mum." I answered just as she tickled me under my arms making me shriek and squirm.

"Yes. That seems secure enough. Now let me do your feet." Mum reached down to my ankles and tied a scarf around each ankle before pulling and stretching me tight. Then she tied each ankle to a different side of the foot of the bed. I was lying like a starfish. Mum then moved up to my head, kissed me and put the sleep mask blindfold over my eyes, lifting my had slightly to secure the velcro straps behind my head.

"Just time to check everything is tied properly." she said and began to tickle the soles of my feet. I kicked, wriggled, struggled, giggled and shrieked but mum had tied me up far too securely. When she had finished she kissed me once again and put the cover over me.

"Night night, sleep tight." she said. I heard the light switched off and heard mum's foot steps as she went to her room.

I began my first night tied to my bed. I slept very well and had a few dreams about being tied up on a beach with the tide coming in or stretched on a mediaeval rack. occasionally I woke in a bit of a panic unable to move or see my bedside clock before I remembered why I was tied up and blindfolded. I wondered if we would ever play tie up games with mum again or if this was the only day Sam and I would spend tied up together.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Thank you for recovering this story.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

A very nice tale
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
zura
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zura »

Fantastic story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic