Screenshots on apple devices?

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
Solarbeast

Screenshots on apple devices?

Post by Solarbeast »

Is there a way to get around blacked out screenshots on my Mac? I know apple now doesn’t allow you to screenshot stuff from amazon, and apple, and other videos/ sites like that. I wish they did not go this way as it gets in the way of this type of thing. I have almost a full page in a notebook in my room with scenes I have seen recently that I would love to get a screenshot from, but can’t because I only have apple devices. In that since can we get a subtopic put into the tug pictures category topic section for requests of screenshots like these. The photo wouldn’t even need to be put in that section, it could just be direct messaged to the person who wanted it. But a place like this on the site would be very helpful for people like me who got screwed over by something apple thought was a good idea.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Wow.....I didnt know they did that.

Well, there's nothing I can do about that. You might can try Google to find a solution, but I personally dont own apple devices(and this just gave me another compelling reason to switch over....).
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

chadmc90 wrote: 5 years ago Wow.....I didnt know they did that.

Well, there's nothing I can do about that. You might can try Google to find a solution, but I personally dont own apple devices(and this just gave me another compelling reason to switch over....).
I wouldn’t even know where to begin in finding a solution on google, and I have already tried at times. I personally still like apple, even though they went and did something like this. In college I had a none apple laptop for about 1 year or less before it somehow messed itself up. Quite a lot of other people at the school had the same laptop with the same issue, but they could not figure out what was wrong. So now I’ve had my apple laptop for about 6 years now, and had a few issues, but they were all simple fixes. As for google with the photos, many of them are not even there as far as I know.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

There are several different companies that make windows laptops, some of them good, some of them bad. Apple by no means is the best personal computer you can have.

Sorry about the trouble. I'm not sure what to tell you. Maybe some other person that owns an apple knows of a way.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I stay away from everything Apple-related, but [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] runs on Apple, so he might be able to help.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago I stay away from everything Apple-related, but @sniffingyoursocks runs on Apple, so he might be able to help.
Thanks I’ll make a note of that for later, but I seem to have found a solution for now. If I use google chrome it will work, so I guess at the moment it is just their default browser. Now it’s time for me to update my google chrome again and do some screenshots for later.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic