Recovering old stories

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
Dominik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Recovering old stories

Post by Dominik »

We need your help in recovering works that were published on the old site. A number of authors are seeking copies of their old work, and need your help in getting it. If you have stored stories for any author on your personal computers/tablets/phones/etc., please reach out to the author and offer him/her a copy of their old work so they may continue their wonderful tales!
Over the years I downloaded quite a lot of stories, most of which are m/m and a few are M/m or M/M, that is, almost all the stories are about boys (not men) being tied up.

I am, however, not going to send dozens of PMs to the authors, most of which will be unnecessary anyhow. So, if you want to repost or get back your lost stories, feel free to pm me and I'll send you your story as soon as I found it in my mess of an archive.

To find and identify your story, I need as many of the following informations as possible:
Story title – as exact as you can remember,
the nickname under which you posted the story (if it's not the one you use today),
approximate story size (No. of parts/chapters, approximate size in kilobytes etc.),
approximate time you posted the story
and, maybe, names of one or two of the story's characters.

If you want ME to repost your story (of course making 100% clear that YOU are the author), just give me your OK.

If you want to repost it yourself, give me an email address where I can send it (I saved the stories as MSWord documents, so it will be better to send them as email appendices).

And please be patient with me – I am online only once or twice a week and might need some time to find your story, so I will need two or three weeks to reply.