Ranks

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

I changed the post count ranks to more generic ones. We're also introducing "Special Ranks" for the authors and story reviewers that contribute to the forum stories and adequate feedback.

I will be explaining the new "Story Author/Reviewer" ranks soon, and will be awarding those initially based on those that have contributed
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]chadmc90[/mention] Wouhou! Thanks for the hard work Admin/Mod Team!
Finally! I'm no longer labelled as "obedient sub" :lol:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Much better. Thank you and well done.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Talking about special ranks, something like an "Archivist", "Treasurer" or "Treasury Keeper" title would be fitting for our fantastic [mention]Soraka[/mention], who's taken it upon her gracious self to populate the board with so many lost jewels from the old forum.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago Talking about special ranks, something like an "Archivist", "Treasurer" or "Treasury Keeper" title would be fitting for our fantastic Soraka, who's taken it upon her gracious self to populate the board with so many lost jewels from the old forum.
It's just my way of contributing to the board :)
I do not have a lot of tie up experiences that don't involve self bondage (Actually, I have one that happened a month ago, will post it when I have time).
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thank you Soraka for all you've done, and please note that self-bondage experiences can make for quite interesting stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic