Snapshots?

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
cj2125

Snapshots?

Post by cj2125 »

I’ve just read xtc’s “A Memory” (http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=600) and it reminded me of the “SnapshotS” topic on the previous forum. Basically was a place where users could post real life experiences that were too short to make for a full story. The last one had been inactive for a while so i don’t know how well a new one would work

What do you think?
Last edited by cj2125 6 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

At work so cant comment much, but yes, this is a nice idea.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It might encourage people who would not otherwise think their contribution to be worthwhile to post.
If we were to implement the suggestion, where should it go on the "front page"?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Deleted User 122

Post by Deleted User 122 »

I like the idea of encouraging more people to post a "snapshot" experience, that is to say explaining a bondage experience that is not necessarily a fleshed out story.

I'm not sure, however, creating a separate forum is a good idea. I like having clean, streamlined forums similar to how its looking now. Instead, perhaps, the forums could have a purpose description that could explain the forum is for stories or experiences, be it short or long. This I assume mostly applies to true stories be in g-rated or adult.

For example, instead of saying....

"True Stories for Everyone" it could say "True Stories/Experiences for Everyone"

Description could be:
"Post your stories, or short posts about an experience not necessarily in story form, that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here."

A thought....

J
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

It would be a "Community" subforum, if enacted.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

In the previous site it was a topic pinned on "True Stories for everyone" but I figured that here it could be a subforum of TUGs Talk, of course it depends if there is enough interest for people to share their experiences with TUGs, would be a pity to see it go innactive
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic