Writing competitions

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Writing competitions

Post by FelixSH »

I remember that we had writing competitions on the old forum, years ago. How about reviving that idea?

It doesn't have to be a competition with prices and judges. I was more thinking of the mod team giving a topic every month or so and letting people post the stories in a specific subforum. Maybe just a special usertitle for the person who gets the most comments?

It wouldn't have to be big, more something to kick off the creative process. Like, I would like to write something short, but have no idea, so something like that might help me start getting back into writing. Maybe others would like that too?

Wouldn't be much work for the team, or at least I think so, so if it doesn't work out there is nothing lost. If I'm wrong and it involves a lot of work feel free to ignore the idea.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Suggetions have been discussed.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sounds like a fun idea, [mention]FelixSH[/mention].

This might not be practical, given the gender preference divisions on here, but another cool idea would be to have a photo every month of the year and have everyone try to come up with a short story to accompany the photo.
Like I said though, not practical.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic