selfbondage

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
tiemeupalso
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

selfbondage

Post by tiemeupalso »

there is a lot of people love self bondage or have no other choice,we need a topic on here for that too.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I agree with this in the future. But right now you could just put it into the true section and label/ title it self-bondage and your gender along with whatever else you want to title it. These changes most likely will happen once we all find out if this site is the permanent one. If it isn’t I don’t see the point.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Suggest you make the title "Title (M/self)"
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
lochness
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lochness »

But shouldn't the selfbondage/self tugs have their own section? I think they should.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

For the same reason gender specific TUG stories have no TUG section, no. We've already been down this road once, and we decided not to divide the forum up like it was on the old website. It makes the forum less active and it also means members don't see all new stories.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

There aren't very many self bondage stories here, certainly not enough to create a special section. If you have any such tales to tell please do so!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic