Subject folders

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Subject folders

Post by harveygasson »

Hey so great that a new board is up! I know we're all hoping that the old site comes back but cudos and thank you for setting up this new board :)

My only thought is maybe to have sub-section folders in the true/fictional story sections for specific M/M F/F etc stories like the old board did. I know there aren't many stories yet but as more and more get posted it might become a bit complicated to navigate without them
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Yes possible is better to put this folder now in, before we have to many stories that must move and in some even threat split.
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Yeah, I agree with this suggestion. Sooner better than later.
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Sorry, but the administration chose not to further divide the story sections. We viewed it as a problem because stories that might be appealing to a reader despite its gender role would be skipped if the story subforums were further divided be gender. We will also revert the original site back to the way it was, provided we get the old site back.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic