Saved copy of a report

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Saved copy of a report

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I've only ever made two reports. However, each time I made a report, once the report is submitted, no copy of said report is to be found anywhere on my end. It would be a nice feature if when a report is submitted, a copy of the report would be sent into the reporter's private messages folder. In retrospect, I should have kept note myself in a 'personal log' of the messages or posts I reported, including what I wrote in the report, and so it is not a big deal.

Could it also be that there is some setting that I am missing somewhere? (I have both PM and email notifications enabled in my control panel for everything, even though I haven't received any email notifications in over a year--not a big deal as I log into tugstories almost every day, and at least a couple of times on days I do).
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Any news on the e-mail front, [mention]chadmc90[/mention] or [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] ?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic