Tug Buddies

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tug Buddies

Post by Barefoot99 »

One of the catagories still missing on this new site is the Tug Buddies Section where people were able to find other to converse with off site. by leaving thing like their skype or kiks usernames
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Oh, we didn't forget about it.

We decided to leave it off the site due to concerns over stalking, especially when we have underaged kids here, so we made the decision to leave that section out as well.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Probably a wise decision. That person that presents him/herself as a 17 year old, could be fat, 40+, amd Jack the Ripper's cousin.

But them. I always seem to think the worst of people. Probably because the more people I meet, the better I like my cat.

Drawscore
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

drawscore wrote: 6 years ago Probably a wise decision. That person that presents him/herself as a 17 year old, could be fat, 40+, amd Jack the Ripper's cousin.

But them. I always seem to think the worst of people. Probably because the more people I meet, the better I like my cat.

Drawscore
I know the feeling. I miss my dog from my adolescence more than I do 99% of the people I ever knew.
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

chadmc90 wrote: 6 years ago Oh, we didn't forget about it.

We decided to leave it off the site due to concerns over stalking, especially when we have underaged kids here, so we made the decision to leave that section out as well.
oh ok understandable
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
andrew
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andrew »

furthermore, it bred utter creepyness and lots of thirst.
Just a normal sock loving, tickling guy
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

Yeah i had to delete kick cause someone was nonstop messaging me it was getting weird havent gotten around to making a new one yet but if anyone wants to talk on here i check it kind of frequently lol
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
BondageBoyFan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyFan »

chadmc90 wrote: 6 years ago Oh, we didn't forget about it.

Whats the age limit? I did not
know there was one.
Come On! Gag me with that delicious underwear already <3
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic