Using the Story Catalog Section (ALL USERS)

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Using the Story Catalog Section (ALL USERS)

Post by bondagefreak »

ATTENTION: If you're a story author or a reader who finds story-searching a little tedious, then read on!

Given the number of new posters we've gathered in the past couple weeks (and the number of new stories we've generated) it would seem like a good time to encourage the use of our Story Catalogue feature.

STORY CATALOG

For those who are not familiar with the concept, the Catalogue allows for quick browsing of stories.
Whether you're looking for F/F stories or looking for something specific like Vacbeds, Sockgags or Self-bondage, the Catalogue is your best bet to finding a story that matches your fancy.
You can use the section's "Search" function to look for keywords.

Basically, the Catalogue Section is where users can advertise a story, write a short synopsis to try and pique the reader's curiosity and include relevant Tags/Keywords that'll attract the audience you're after.

Authors who value views and feedback will surely not want to skip on this.
Adding your story to the Story Catalog section increases exposures and helps your target audience find your written work(s). A valuable tool indeed!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

I moved this to "Global Announcements" so it will be posted on all forums.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Lots of new authors this month and some really good submissions for the 2018 Halloween story contest.
Seems like the perfect time to BUMP THIS!

GET YOUR STORY ADS POSTED UP IN THE CATALOG SECTION, FOLKS!

[mention]Handsome Scoundrel[/mention] [mention]DenverKidnap[/mention] [mention]Boocola[/mention] [mention]caquernham[/mention] [mention]TheAllrounder[/mention] [mention]KP Presents[/mention] [mention]LordNelson[/mention] [mention]skdj[/mention] [mention]webber1926[/mention] [mention]TapedUpDetective[/mention] [mention]Mummyman[/mention] [mention]Stoutland395[/mention] [mention]WyattW5[/mention] [mention]PhantomThief[/mention] [mention]MrBound[/mention] [mention]RopeBunny[/mention] [mention]bigsmile21[/mention] [mention]David Han[/mention] [mention]iliketights[/mention] [mention]heybro[/mention] [mention]Stiletto Amore[/mention] [mention]Steak in a Tree[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Lady Knotty[/mention] [mention]TickleTorture[/mention] [mention]chaos846[/mention] [mention]DaveDaPirate[/mention]

Deleted User 2261

Post by Deleted User 2261 »

Thanks, @[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. I sent a message to one of the Admins asking if I should put my contest story into the catalog, but I never got an answer -- so this answers my question.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

So many new stories are being published, yet only three of the users I've tagged decided to give their stories more visibility by adding them to the catalogue.

Writing a story takes time, effort and energy.
It's a shame to see so many of you guys and girls not willing to spend three minutes promoting stories that you've spent hours working on.

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

As a further suggestion, the Story Catalog is an excellent resource for all users. If you're new here and/or have a specific sort of tale that turns your crank, the Catalog is an easy way to find it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic