New Board

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

New Board

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey. Nice to see this board up after taking a little (forced) break from the original forum ;)

I'm not gonna invest too much time and energy into posting content here.
Tieupgames.net has been down for even longer in the past. I'm still somewhat confident that Zanev will respond in the coming weeks and re-instate the original board.

Fingers crossed.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome back, BF,
I still hold out some hope of the old board returning. As has been said: it has been down for longer in the past. Until then, I think it is important to have a board in place just in case.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

For me would fresh start fully OK. I hop only that more old use find this. If old Forum get again up, than is even time to look in witch I will stay. :D
Andrew
Deleted User 93

Post by Deleted User 93 »

It's good to see the site back in some form :D

Anyway, in case the old site is not back up or all data from it is gone, web.archive.org has the site archived, so there may be a chance at recovering the stories:

http://web.archive.org/web/201712101145 ... games.net/

EDIT: I take that back. It seems we can't click into the actual story contents. Hopefully something can be recovered from there.
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

I still hope the old site comes back up, but great to have part of the community back together here! I missed you guys! Especially Master Bondagefreak!
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

For my own story have a backup self. For KP I have now I think his frist Heidi and Education Books. :) But there some old and not known authors I would possibly miss. :(
Andrew
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

So would I, especially Barefootethan and Sarobah.
Also, I wish we could reover all of Drawscore's old stories but I hope he will see this and take the hint as he hasn't replied to either message yet.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thank you for starting this. Whether or not we get the old site back it's good to see the familiar names.
We're getting the band back together!
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Plueschbabycd wrote: 6 years ago For me would fresh start fully OK. I hop only that more old use find this. If old Forum get again up, than is even time to look in witch I will stay. :D
Andrew
It's a shame that so many stories may have been lost, but I agree. I actually quite like the idea of a new start. (I'm also a sucker for the green layout).
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Agree about the green style!

However:
We need stories - - - so get writing, all of you!
If the other site returns, we can add the new stuff to it.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hallo Xtc, If would post my old story than would problem that next chapter is work in progress. For this I have me chicken out because feel I would need that a spin off, only that I know what his sister do before he meet her again and this spin off would not shorter than Chapter self and In moment I have for this more ideas this than for chapter for other stories not fit in this forum.
Last edited by Plueschbabycd 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Shame.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

I literally had too many stories on the old board to post them here - and if I am being honest, at the moment I am facing a job hunt as well. But I will point people to where the stories can be found at my site, and re-post the most recent stories and new stuff here.
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

KP
First of all, good luck with the job hunt.
Why not start by posting your latest work so that, if we can recover the old site, it can simply be slipped in?

Blessed be,
Xtc
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Maybe I'm the only one a little ticked off.

If the situation were as bad as it seems that the board would be taken down, on I get that. Just tell us. Zanev didn't deserve to pay the whole website fee, I agree. And I would've contributed had I known it was that bad.

I wish we would've had notice that the board was about to go down or a system was in place if Zanev couldn't keep it going someone could.

I am not ticked at Zanev because he's a good dude who obviously has done more than me, but the system failed here. If everyone donated literally like 5 cents. 5 CENTS. A month. That covers it.

If this is a new board, we make people sign up for profiles. I'm over the lurkers who don't contribute. I'm busier than most people and I'll throw that out there confidently. I find time to contribute. If this is a new thing and the original site does not come back, okay.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

I'm very tempted to point out how easy it is to add ads to a PHP forum- and that they are a very easy- hassle free way to fund websites like this.
Could even make it so registered users don't get ads- still would get a small ad revenue from guests and incentivise people to make an account- though this would probably lead to more lurkers.

Just an idea. *shrug*
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Scottstud94 wrote: 6 years ago Maybe I'm the only one a little ticked off.

If the situation were as bad as it seems that the board would be taken down, on I get that. Just tell us. Zanev didn't deserve to pay the whole website fee, I agree. And I would've contributed had I known it was that bad.

I wish we would've had notice that the board was about to go down or a system was in place if Zanev couldn't keep it going someone could.

I am not ticked at Zanev because he's a good dude who obviously has done more than me, but the system failed here. If everyone donated literally like 5 cents. 5 CENTS. A month. That covers it.

If this is a new board, we make people sign up for profiles. I'm over the lurkers who don't contribute. I'm busier than most people and I'll throw that out there confidently. I find time to contribute. If this is a new thing and the original site does not come back, okay.
There was an appeal for funds which only a few of us responded to. There were more posts saying that people could not afford anythying or that they weren't prepared to pay through GoFundMe. I bumped the post frequently so everybody could have seen it.

At the present Gag82 has got his hand in his pocket but let's hope we get a better response to the next appeal.
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

Xtc wrote: 6 years ago
There was an appeal for funds which only a few of us responded to. There were more posts saying that people could not afford anythying or that they weren't prepared to pay through GoFundMe. I bumped the post frequently so everybody could have seen it.

At the present Gag82 has got his hand in his pocket but let's hope we get a better response to the next appeal.
This may sound odd, but did the staff ever think about funding the forum through Patreon? I find that medium to be more easily achievable/usable than GoFundMe. I bet if one in every hundred users payed five to ten bucks a month that would financially stabilize the situation greatly. I for one would volunteer to be a Patron to keep the forum alive.

There is a downside though, as the monetary rewards would be difficult to pick for a forum that should stay accessable to everyone in an equal manner. Maybe your banner or bio could display an appropriate sign if you are a Patron, yet the admins will know better to which lenghts that concept is feasible.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for your interest. It is intended to indicate those who help with funding.
We still hope to retrieve the old site. It has been down for some time n the past.

I wonder if anyone else has experience of Patreon?
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I am aware of Patreon, but I thought the people who create the Patreon page had to have rewards for the people that donated money. As I am aware of it, it is a tiered reward system for the amount of money someone donates. For example, if someone only donates $1 than they usually only get a shoutout from the person running the page. But if they donate $25, than they would get a t-shirt, or something physical, and also the shoutout. This is why I did not talk about it in my first post about pages that would work, because I did not think it would work for us, since we probably cannot give away things in a tiered system like Patreon makes it that way. I also thought that Patreon takes a 5 percent fee out of the donation page, whereas gofundme does not. Gofundme has no fees and only has credit and debit processing fees which is something that Patreon also has. Overall though it is not up to me, but if we want to get the most out of our money I would say that gofundme seems like the best bet so far.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for that.
Obviously we don't want the board to go down again but, all the while we hope to hear from Zanev, we shalln't want people to give huge amounts. I suppose Jason, Chad & I had better come to some decisions.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

The amounts I put for examples are just those, examples. The person setting up the page could put whatever money amounts they wanted, but it has to start with $1 like probably every other page we could use.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Looks like the forum is on a fast track to recovery!

Some 220 stories if you include the archives.
By this rate, we'll be at 1000 stories well before the end of the year.

gar2854
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gar2854 »

I miss the old one.
still watching this site thou

But M/M stories to the other ones F/F F/M M/f is uneven
Please try to even them out more in future.
Just like the old site , I thank you
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

gar2854 wrote: 6 years ago I miss the old one.
still watching this site thou

But M/M stories to the other ones F/F F/M M/f is uneven
Please try to even them out more in future.
Just like the old site , I thank you
Stories will even out if support is given to the right authors.
If you wanna see more F/F or F/M stories, you need to comment on those stories so that the authors are encouraged to keep posting, therefore attracting more authors of that particular genre.
It's pretty logical, and we all have our part in this.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic