Password reset email didn't arrive

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
gayjacket
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Password reset email didn't arrive

Post by gayjacket »

So, I need to reset my password (long story), and the password reset email hasn't arrived. I've verified the email address I'm using is correct in the control panel, and I've checked the spam folder on my email account, so I think the problem is on the forum's end. Can anyone help me out?

(I'm still logged into this account on my phone, so it isn't the end of the world or anything. I just can't get back on on my computer, and I'm a little nervous about being stuck with a password I can't use, too.)
27/F/USA/bi/switch. Want to RP with me? Read my profile carefully for more! I try to respond to all PMs, but it might take me a few days, depending on how busy my life's keeping me!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I've pm'd you.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

Heyo!
I am a friend of gay jacket, the problem is that she can't log in anymore right now,so she's unable to read PMs. She can only access the public forums. She tried to register a temporary account, but the registration email never arrived, either. She asked if you could get in touch with her at gayjacket@protonmail.com.
DM's always open.
I draw stuff I guess:https://www.deviantart.com/minthebi
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks [mention]Minerva[/mention] I have tried o change the password. Please pm me if it is OK for me to send it to you.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

I'm gonna try to work on this this weekend. There's also a board update that needs applied, so I will look into it then.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]chadmc90[/mention] , I have tried to change the password but I don't know whether it has worked. I'll pm you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic