Section for Character bios

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Section for Character bios

Post by Terry »

Just an idea but maybe a section to feature bios for characters featured in the Fictional TUG Stories. Would love to add bios and character details for some of my fics, particularly my recent Pokemon ones for instance.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondage_Addicted »

I kinda dig that idea! I would love similar, makes it easier to have people read about them! :mrgreen:
It's actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Terry[/mention] [mention]Bondage_Addicted[/mention]
This is not necessarily a bad idea, but I do not believe it would warrant an entire section.
There would arguably be no interest in these character bios other than from the readers who are heavily invested in stories where said characters feature. (Unless they are works of art like the stuff [mention]Bondage_Addicted[/mention] gets commissioned.)

In other words, characters bios will generally only be of interest to readers who are already following said characters.

As such, I suggest that all character bios be kept within the story threads that feature them.

Here's an example of how you can include character bios and stat sheets into your story thread(s): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=92307#p92307
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic