Improved Tagging

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
Dr_Depravo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Improved Tagging

Post by Dr_Depravo »

First of all thanks a lot for a great site. It’s so much fun to browse.

I do think however that it could use an easier way of browsing through stories. A search system if you will.

Right now if I just want to read F/M there’s no way for me to search specifically for it since the current search engine won’t take just 3 letters.

A list of tags (F/M, Schoolgirl, Rope/Cuffs, Adult, PG, etc) that users could tag their works with and could then be searched for would make the site a lot better.

Thank you for listening to my rambling.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Dr_Depravo[/mention] About there not being a search engine to filter through stories, that's not exactly true.

The Story Catalogue section is designed specifically for that purpose. You can seach stories by gender roles, look for specific tags and even get a glimpse of the story synopsis. IMO that's the best story search function one could ask for.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Unless i take the time to learn how to make extensions to the site(and there's no guarantee even that would allow me to make changes to the search), there's not much I can do about this.

I would recommend using the catalog as Bondagefreak said or use googles site search feature, which worls much better than the sites search.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic