View the old site in full. Maybe use to recover stories?

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

View the old site in full. Maybe use to recover stories?

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Afternoon everyone (it is for me). I go by Dallas (Dal for short) and I’m not new to this site. So when we went under a while back I was kind of sad but then I remembered a service that I used to play the old Nabisco world flash games when I was younger. The website is called archive.org and all you have to do is enter the URL of the old website and select a date. It works of snapshots of the other website. Hope it helps!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

DallasNotAustin wrote: 5 years ago Afternoon everyone (it is for me). I go by Dallas (Dal for short) and I’m not new to this site. So when we went under a while back I was kind of sad but then I remembered a service that I used to play the old Nabisco world flash games when I was younger. The website is called archive.org and all you have to do is enter the URL of the old website and select a date. It works of snapshots of the other website. Hope it helps!
Hello Dallas,

If you check out the community's global announcements from several months ago, you'll see that this method is already in use, hence why so many stories from times past are being reposted on the board.

Thanks for sharing though.
Still appreciated.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago
DallasNotAustin wrote: 5 years ago Afternoon everyone (it is for me). I go by Dallas (Dal for short) and I’m not new to this site. So when we went under a while back I was kind of sad but then I remembered a service that I used to play the old Nabisco world flash games when I was younger. The website is called archive.org and all you have to do is enter the URL of the old website and select a date. It works of snapshots of the other website. Hope it helps!
Hello Dallas,

If you check out the community's global announcements from several months ago, you'll see that this method is already in use, hence why so many stories from times past are being reposted on the board.

Thanks for sharing though.
Still appreciated.
I wasn’t aware but thanks for the info mate.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Deleted User 1005

Post by Deleted User 1005 »

Thanks for the tip
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic