Humorous Tied Up/Gagged Scenes

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Humorous Tied Up/Gagged Scenes

Post by captured_prize »

What are some scenes that involve that being tied up and/or gagged, that you find funny or are meant to be humorous in some way?

This is from King of the Hill and this scene always cracks me up.

Last edited by captured_prize 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

One that comes to mind is Even Stevens, when Ren and her friends have Louis chairtied, gagged with a tape gag that has lipstick on it, and dress him up as a girl.

Another that comes to mind is in Raiders of the Lost Ark, when Indy finds Marion tied and cleavegagged in a tent and ungags her, only to re-gag her before leaving.
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Damsel-Dilara-Dee wrote: 1 year ago One that comes to mind is Even Stevens, when Ren and her friends have Louis chairtied, gagged with a tape gag that has lipstick on it, and dress him up as a girl.

That is one of my favorite Tied up and gagged scenes of all time and one of my biggest " inspirations " sense I was a kid :lol: the idea of being bound and gagged at a sleepover and forcibly given a girly makeover has always stuck with me !
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

A funny scene I can think of is from SpongeBob when squidward tries to turn the Krusty krab into a five star restaurant, and SpongeBob becomes a top quality waiter and turns the restaurant into a five star one.. squidward asks Spongebob did with Mr Krabs and Patrick ( who were messing up things ) and Spongebob replies " Taken care of " it then cuts to the backroom of the Krusty Krab showing both Mr krabs and Patrick both tied up and gagged struggling !
Bondagelover93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondagelover93 »

Here is a funny scene from the movie "The Ref" where the granddaughter gags her grandmother.

Or a scene from the movie "Monte Carlo" where a rich, arrogant girl (played by Selena Gomez) is handgagged, tied up and gagged with an apple by her doppelganger (also played by selena gomez) and her two friends (played by Katie Cassidy and Leighton Meester).

There is also a funny tied up & gag scene on the movie "addams family values" where Wednesday Addams (played by Christina Ricci) and her friends revolt in summer camp and tying up and gag a blonde, bratty girl to a stake. they also tying up & gag the camp counselors of the summer camp.

In the movie "Revenge of the Bridesmaids“ the evil, arrogant bride is getting tied up, gagged & kidnapped by the bridesmaids.

There is also a brazilian kidnapping comedy movie with the title "Muito Gelo e Dois Dedos d'Água" about two granddaughters who tie up, gag, drug & kidnaps their bad grandmother who treated them badly when they were children. so the kidnapping reason is revenge. it has a lot of tied up & gagged scenes and she is also drugged a lot of times.

here is the movie link:

And sorry for my bad english. I hope you can enjoy the tied up scenes.
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

Nightly Binds wrote: 1 year ago A funny scene I can think of is from SpongeBob when squidward tries to turn the Krusty krab into a five star restaurant, and SpongeBob becomes a top quality waiter and turns the restaurant into a five star one.. squidward asks Spongebob did with Mr Krabs and Patrick ( who were messing up things ) and Spongebob replies " Taken care of " it then cuts to the backroom of the Krusty Krab showing both Mr krabs and Patrick both tied up and gagged struggling !
Yes that is a great one! They tied Mr. Krabs’ eyes together which was funny.

Another humorous scene I remembered after seeing the new Top Gun was in Edge of Tomorrow. Tom Cruise’s character is a cocky tv personality forced to go into a war zone, and they bring him on the helicopter strapped to the seats and tape gagged.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic