Fun TUG-videos on Youtube

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Fun TUG-videos on Youtube

Post by FelixSH »

Years ago, I liked to look through Youtube, to find some fun TUG videos. With the focus on the G part - back then, I was solely interested in bondage as a thing that friends did to each other for challenges, as pranks, just for fun. I'm sure you know what I mean.

By now, I do like my more...let's say mature videos, but sometimes, I miss the innocent stuff. So, here are three videos I found that are in the vain of what I'm looking for:

The Human Parcel
This is a guy mummyfied by his friends. Lame gag, but it's pretty clear that he is stuck. Video is from 2007, so the quality is not great, but I think that fits what I'm looking for. Just some guys having fun, pranking a friend.

The Human Pinata
The bondage here is extremely simple and basic, he could probably get out on his own, if he tried. A simple, fun video. From 2010, so low quality, again.

Taped to the Wall Prank
This is the newest video, from a channel were two twins do...stuff, haven't watched the other videos. In this one, one of them is duct taped to the wall, with the idea of him being the first, and whoever gets out fastest wins. Except that it's a prank, and the first twin (with the help of a friend) gets stuck there, while the others go for a walk. He is let down 2,5 hours later. There are a few fun seconds at the end, where they let him wrestle with the mass of tape that is still stuck on him, when on the floor.
No gag, but I like how the guy screams in terror, when the others leave him alone. Yeah, don't do this, take care of your victims. Nothing happened here, except that the victim had a really bad day. At least the video quality is better, with this one, due to the video being from 2016.

------------------------------------------------------------

So, I'm looking for more videos like this. Simple, clean fun, no nakedness, no "adult" stuff, just people having fun with each other. For that reason, PLEASE don't post something in the comments, about how hot you find the videos. At least the first one might be a minor, this isn't about something to jerk off to, and the guys just did these for fun - telling them, that anyone is jerking of to these videos, will just gross them out and might make them take the video down.

I don't mind if the videos get a bit more mean, if the victim gets teased a little bit more, if they maybe aren't completely in consent with what happens, as long as everything happens in good spirit. I'm sure you know what I mean. With that said, I hope you have similar stuff here.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Not much of a fan of the second and third one, but the first one is really fun. Thanks!

Provided by bondagefreak

uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Really have to visit one of these medieval markets. They seem to put a lot of pretty women into the stocks...

...or on the rack...

...or at the stake...
U+101D3
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

I don't know what happened to YouTube or even TV . I was born in the summer of 1960. We had boys and teens being kidnapped for ransom on shows like THE FBI, CANNON and others but they never showed any violence or anything else . Nowadays you can't find anything like that.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks, @uemndlr . I do prefer it, when a TUG looks like from modern times, but these are very fun videos. Thanks.
1960gerson wrote: 4 months ago I don't know what happened to YouTube or even TV . I was born in the summer of 1960. We had boys and teens being kidnapped for ransom on shows like THE FBI, CANNON and others but they never showed any violence or anything else . Nowadays you can't find anything like that.
I mean, it's ok. There are some quite intense videos I like, too, everyone should find stuff for themselves (and I think videos with violence, involving kids and teens, will at least not survive long on Youtube). This thread isn't there to complain about this stuff, I'd just like to find more innocent videos, too, where people tie each other up just for fun. Would be nice, to have more non-horny videos.

Provided by bondagefreak

1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

One of my points was that you can't find the old stuff. I'm not exactly sure about the reasons.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

It seems like almost all Youtube videos tend to get removed after a couple of years, not sure why. But if you search for e.g. "escape challenge", you find plenty of new non-horny TUG videos.
U+101D3
Hereiam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hereiam »

On this subject…I’ve actually been looking for an old YouTube tug video. I can’t remember the title, but it features two girls in a college dorm tied up with duct tape. Mainly focuses on one in a bright green t shirt with cut/ripped sleeves. She is taped up and gagged particularly well and cusses out her friends as best she can. They tell her to imagine being in this situation for real and she says something like “When am I ever going to be in this fucking situation”

Anyways, it hasn’t been on YouTube in forever. But it was on a certain “hub” website and then was on the sketchy Russian social media site VK. But now I think it’s gone forever.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

uemndlr wrote: 4 months ago It seems like almost all Youtube videos tend to get removed after a couple of years, not sure why. But if you search for e.g. "escape challenge", you find plenty of new non-horny TUG videos.
Thanks, but escape challenges aren't quite what I'm looking for. For a lack of a better word, they are too artificial, and the ones I saw are purely about the tied person trying to get out.

I'm looking more for videos, where a group of friends get bored, and decide that one of them gets tied up now, and then annoy that person. With the victim being in on the fun, at least mainly. Something that happens spontaniously, I guess.

Still, thanks, maybe I should try mire of these videos.

Edit: Looking through them, I was wrong, there are some really nice videos, and they lead to more. I found this one pretty enjoyable:

Provided by bondagefreak

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic