Comic Dubs

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
bondageboy87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Comic Dubs

Post by bondageboy87 »

So I'm looking for some comic dubs where girls get bound and gagged. I have a few I can think of. Here they are. I'll also feature some where a boy gets bound and gagged for the GiD fans:

A Mario Comic Dub With Daisy Bound and Gagged(m/f):

A Comic Where Clover From Totally Spies is Kidnapped(m/f):

A Comic Where The Animal Crossing Villager is Kidnapped(mm/m):

Feel free to share any you might know of!
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

The Daisy one looks fun. Love the Koopas also. They need to do more tying and gagging tbh, wish Mario got tied up and gagged more often.
bondageboy87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bondageboy87 »

Terry wrote: 1 year ago The Daisy one looks fun. Love the Koopas also. They need to do more tying and gagging tbh, wish Mario got tied up and gagged more often.
You saying that does remind me of another comic dub where Mario gets a scene where he's bound and gagged. Can't act like I'm a fan since I'm not a fan of GiD. But here it is. I just so wish that Peach had been bound and gagged as well.

Happens at 19:52, 24:27, 26:58, and 27:38
The gag talking could probably be better. But it is interesting to know that this was from an official Nintendo product.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Oh yeah seen this clip and love how Larry and Wendy are grinning evilly at him.
bondageboy87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bondageboy87 »

Terry wrote: 1 year ago Oh yeah seen this clip and love how Larry and Wendy are grinning evilly at him.
There are a few other dubs of this comic online. None as good as this, though.

SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

bondageboy87 wrote: 1 year ago So I'm looking for some comic dubs where girls get bound and gagged. I have a few I can think of. Here they are. I'll also feature some where a boy gets bound and gagged for the GiD fans:

That Clover comic dub is awesome. If you don’t know the person who voiced Clover in that dub Tsuma-ASMR does gagged ASMR videos on her channel. Her gag talk is some of the best I have heard.

https://m.youtube.com/@tsuma-asmr/videos

Here is the link to her channel if you are interested.
bondageboy87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bondageboy87 »

SwitchStruggle wrote: 1 year ago
bondageboy87 wrote: 1 year ago So I'm looking for some comic dubs where girls get bound and gagged. I have a few I can think of. Here they are. I'll also feature some where a boy gets bound and gagged for the GiD fans:

That Clover comic dub is awesome. If you don’t know the person who voiced Clover in that dub Tsuma-ASMR does gagged ASMR videos on her channel. Her gag talk is some of the best I have heard.

LOL! I actually am subscribed to her on YouTube. When I learned she was voicing Clover, I was like "Thank god they picked someone who can produce such incredible gag talk." XD
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

bondageboy87 wrote: 1 year ago

LOL! I actually am subscribed to her on YouTube. When I learned she was voicing Clover, I was like "Thank god they picked someone who can produce such incredible gag talk." XD
Yep her gag talk is incredible. Hopefully she does more gagged comic dubs in the future.
bondageboy87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bondageboy87 »

bondageboy87 wrote: 1 year ago

Yep her gag talk is incredible. Hopefully she does more gagged comic dubs in the future.
Yeah. I've been looking into doing damsel comic dubs on my YouTube channel and I'd definitely ask her to do some.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic