Sleeping Bag Bondage (both genders)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago @Pup I thought you'd be happy to spend the night as a muzzled pup.

I don't mind keeping you ungagged, but once I zip you and NotRowan up, you guys'll both be pretty well muffled up and unable to hear each other. So whispering and chatting to one another during the night would be pretty impossible.
Okay yeah realistically I ain't ever gonna complain at being muzzled up, so long as there isn't anything too cruel under it...
Just because communicating would be pretty impossible, doesn't mean we wouldn't try. I'll have you know I have many qualifications in gag talk!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup[/mention] Muzzle or no muzzle, you won't be talking much. Not with a 5 inch thick layer of down over your face once I zip the bag up and secure the hood. You'd only get a small hole above your eyes.
Rowan won't be saying much either. My lucky bag would do an even better job and smothering his little face up once I zipped it up all the way.

Gotta keep you boys warm!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago @Pup Muzzle or no muzzle, you won't be talking much. Not with a 5 inch thick layer of down over your face once I zip the bag up and secure the hood. You'd only get a small hole above your eyes.
Rowan won't be saying much either. My lucky bag would do an even better job and smothering his little face up once I zipped it up all the way.

Gotta keep you boys warm!
Hey- just because talking would be futile, doesn't mean it isn't worth trying. ;)

Hey guys... hey... I think BondageFreak might have a thing for sleeping bags...
I know right! Crazy!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup[/mention]
Have fun trying to communicate then. Just be sure you don't wake me or [mention]FeetMaster[/mention] up.
If I have to get up, you and [mention]NotRowan[/mention] are both gonna spend the night chewing on oversized gags.

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago @Pup
Have fun trying to communicate then. Just be sure you don't wake me or @FeetMaster up.
If I have to get up, you and @NotRowan are both gonna spend the night chewing on oversized gags.
So if NotRowan annoys me, I should purposely wake you up.
Noted.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
NotRowan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NotRowan »

Pup wrote: 6 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago @Pup
Have fun trying to communicate then. Just be sure you don't wake me or @FeetMaster up.
If I have to get up, you and @NotRowan are both gonna spend the night chewing on oversized gags.
So if NotRowan annoys me, I should purposely wake you up.
Noted.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
What! If anything you’ll be much more annoying, pups make far too much noise when they sleep. I might just call him to move you to a different room.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Well, from what I see this sleepover is quite interesting, is there any chance I'll get some invitation for it? :roll:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Tsuhaya wrote: 6 years ago Well, from what I see this sleepover is quite interesting, is there any chance I'll get some invitation for it? :roll:
BondageFreak is gonna run out of sleeping bags :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] No worries, I have several thick winter expedition bags to keep all three of you warm.

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago @Tsuhaya No worries, I have several thick winter expedition bags to keep all three of you warm.
Or one of us really warm... ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Pup wrote: 6 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago @Tsuhaya No worries, I have several thick winter expedition bags to keep all three of you warm.
Or one of us really warm... ;)
All three of you will be really warm. Trust me ;)
Your black mummy bag is rated down to -40c. You'll be toasty warm all night.

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago All three of you will be really warm. Trust me ;)
Your black mummy bag is rated down to -40c. You'll be toasty warm all night.
Okay yeah layering that withanything else would probably be excessive... and yet I get the feeling you would do it anyway if given the oppotunity.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Pup wrote: 6 years ago Okay yeah layering that with anything else would probably be excessive... and yet I get the feeling you would do it anyway if given the oppotunity.
Too bad I can't show you for real. You'd freak out at how absolutely comfortable and cozy thick down bags are.
You'll be toasty warm, dry, trapped and with nothing to do. Realistically, you'd most likely end up falling asleep after ten, fifteen minutes 8-)

Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

How many is several, cos you can count me in too. ;)
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago Too bad I can't show you for real. You'd freak out at how absolutely comfortable and cozy thick down bags are.
You'll be toasty warm, dry, trapped and with nothing to do. Realistically, you'd most likely end up falling asleep after ten, fifteen minutes 8-)
Heh, I'd probably spend quite a while trying to figure out a way out of it, more out of curiosity than anything else. No matter how many times you say it's impossible, I'd still wanna try it for myself... ;)
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

This is good, since I am relatively sensitive to the cold climate by living in tropical countries :lol:
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

However I think the bag can be a lot hotter than the time, this can be a bit bad (for me)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Pup wrote: 6 years ago Heh, I'd probably spend quite a while trying to figure out a way out of it, more out of curiosity than anything else. No matter how many times you say it's impossible, I'd still wanna try it for myself... ;)
Oh I've no doubt about that.
Try all you want. Your doggy paws won't help.
Besides, even without your leather mitts, there's no way out of the bag once I knot the down collar up around your neck. The bag's already thick enough to stop you from moving around in there, and the overstuffed collar stops you from reaching the zipper, the hood or lifting your hands up past your neck.
But it doesn't matter. You'll be fast asleep in no time.

Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] This sounds insanely secure, yet comfortable. It also sounds like a challenge
Last edited by Michael-Colin 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Tsuhaya wrote: 6 years ago However I think the bag can be a lot hotter than the time, this can be a bit bad (for me)
No worries. Real winter bags are made to prevent excessive sweating.
You'll be toasty warm but dry. You'll be sleeping like a baby as well ;) That is...unless Pup wakes me up and forces me to gag all three of you.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Michael-Colin wrote: 6 years ago @@bondagefreak This sounds insanely secure, yet comfortable. It also sounds like a challenge
Welcome onboard, Michael ;)

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago Oh I've no doubt about that.
Try all you want. Your doggy paws won't help.
Besides, even without your leather mitts, there's no way out of the bag once I knot the down collar up around your neck. The bag's already thick enough to stop you from moving around in there, and the overstuffed collar stops you from reaching the zipper, the hood or lifting your hands up past your neck.
But it doesn't matter. You'll be fast asleep in no time.
If you don't shut up soon I'm going to spend a bunch of money on a sleeping bag too.
*sighs loudly* xD

"No time" is relative, would probably make alot of noise struggling around trying to figure out a way to get free.
Boundfreak
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundfreak »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago
LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago That idea of the sleeping bag is appealing, but I wonder about covering your victim/partner entirely... Like it's practical vs visual... or the victim's pleasure against the tier's...( well, I know bondage can be an act of giving too...)
The " behave or I'll put you back in" threat makes it interesting anyway, especially if you choose victims with fear of being locked in...
There's a pretty popular video on the web (need to go through my favourites and send it to you) that's been going around for several years now. These two biker dudes catch a young guy jogging on the side of the road.
They knock him out with chloroform, drag him up into the back of their moving van. They cuff the young dude's wrists and ankles, stuff a big rag in his mouth and wrap duct tape around his face before zipping him up inside a green sleeping bag and trussing him up with rope.

They go out on what appears to be a long drive, with their kidnapped prisoner all trussed up and gagged in a green sleeping bag, on the floor of the moving van. Pretty hot video.

Oh can I get a link to that video, sounds hot!
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I agree with the [mention]Pup[/mention] sometimes a good fight may be the key to freedom, or maybe not, anyway I would like to confirm whether your bags are really safe, maybe a little struggle :mrgreen:
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Four people trussed up, gagged and strapped into warm thick sleeping bags, all squirming around trying their best to escape before they fall asleep from the heat. Sounds like a great sleepover.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic