Sleeping Bag Bondage (both genders)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Gagfan wrote: 5 years ago
Welcome @zzigg its always nice to meet other enthusiasts since its a somewhat rare fetish
All it takes is finding a sub and getting them to read bondagefreaks stories and poof!
You have a new sleeping bag fetishist.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Btw guys, there's a promotion on the Wingace mummy bags this week. They're 25% off, which is amazing considering how cheap the regular price is. 4000g of goose down (comes in black/red/blue/orange/green).

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/produc ... autifyAB=0

Those of you who haven't made the jump or tried this out yet, NOW is the time.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Not my session unfortunately just one I found on tumblr, but I always liked this one. Sensory deprivation with the mask, and I feel rope bondage with a bag is sort of rare, obviously ropes would slip some unless you tie them tight and crisscross them like the picture
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

Gagfan wrote: 5 years ago Not my session unfortunately just one I found on tumblr, but I always liked this one. Sensory deprivation with the mask, and I feel rope bondage with a bag is sort of rare, obviously ropes would slip some unless you tie them tight and crisscross them like the picture
That guy had a really nice blog that moved to tumblr, but it's been mostly reuploads recently.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]flymiami[/mention]
Yeah, Winter Bondage's Blog was definitely the go-to place for down gear/bondage lovers.
Lots of creative poses, as well as links and mentions to F/F down gear sites.
Luckily most of his stuff is still floating around.
The guy was still active in the Toronto area last we spoke.

flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @flymiami
Yeah, Winter Bondage's Blog was definitely the go-to place for down gear/bondage lovers.
Lots of creative poses, as well as links and mentions to F/F down gear sites.
Luckily most of his stuff is still floating around.
The guy was still active in the Toronto area last we spoke.
That series of photos convinced me to grab an REI Sub Kilo when it was on sale a few years ago. Great purchase and not at all conspicuous. It is interesting that a lot of the stuff out there is M/M though. Other than "DownGirlz" which also seems to have gone away, it's mostly guys.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Once in a blue moon youll have a generalized bondage studio that does some bag or jacket bondage. The one in my avatar is a fm concepts picture for instance. Sometimes someone will order a custom video woth jackets from a normal studio too.

I have various pictures from commercials sites that ive slowly gathered over the years
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Different tastes for different people I guess.
I dunno. The REI Sub Kilo never did it for me.
Don't get me wrong, the photos were great.
And of course I wouldn't gawk if you gave me one for free! But as far as purchasing one goes, I can think of dozens or so bags I'd rather get.

I've got my eye on the Western Moutaineering Puma MF, The North Face Inferno and the Marmot Helium bags.

flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

Gagfan wrote: 5 years ago.
Thanks for sharing [mention]Gagfan[/mention]!

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Cost was a factor, as was room for storing. Last girlfriend wasn't in to this and as a single guy outside the local BDSM community I haven't had the need. Downside to all this is that self bondage can be a contortionist act. Don't get me wrong, I definitely was following the thread with the Alibaba purchases! I ended up with another REI bag, the Magma 10. That one is nice, and bought form craigslist for 25% of retail.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fair enough. Btw, just edited my post to add another bag I've got my eye on.

I really like the REI Magma 10. A LOT more than the Sub Kilo actually! :)
As funny as it may seem, apart from the 3500g down mummy I own, the other bags and down gear I have are for utilitarian purposes mostly (and some kink). As a cold weather camper that only camps from late September to mid/early December (sometimes in April as well), something like the REI Sub Kilo would see almost no use.
I live in Québec, so that bag wouldn't even be warm enough for nights in early-October.

The Magma 10 would be OK for early-mid fall.
EDIT: Apologies, I know this is supposed to be more bondage-oriented vs. being a technical gear review.

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @flymiami
Fair enough. Btw, just edited my post to add another bag I've got my eye on.

I really like the REI Magma 10. A LOT more than the Sub Kilo actually! :)
As funny as it may seem, apart from the 3500g down mummy I own, the other bags and down gear I have are for utilitarian purposes mostly (and some kink). As a cold weather camper that only camps from late September to mid/early December (sometimes in April as well), something like the REI Sub Kilo would see almost no use.
I live in Québec, so that bag wouldn't even be warm enough for nights in early-October.

The Magma 10 would be OK for early-mid fall.
EDIT: Apologies, I know this is supposed to be more bondage-oriented vs. being a technical gear review.
Haha, I get ya. Yeah, I should get more into camping than I am already. Frankly, last time I went it was hard to sleep well at night, and not because I wasn't comfortable.

Another shoutout to [mention]Gagfan[/mention] the real MVP of the thread right now.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

[mention]flymiami[/mention] glad you are enjoying. I have some various down jacket pictures too but they dont really fit the thread
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

Hey [mention]Gagfan[/mention], sorry I’m late to the party. Thanks so much for sharing these pics on here my friend! They’re super hot!!

I’ve seen a few of these before on bondage sites from a while back, but I forgot which sites so thanks so much for bringing them back. Love your avatar pic as well. :)
eurolicious
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by eurolicious »

Hi,

Another lurker who finally signed up.

Looking at the Wingace 4000g mummy bag since the price came down so much. Any thoughts on 210 or 220 version? I am 6' 1"...

Would love to get a glossy black version with red inside which I had seen, but don't anymore.

Thanks for any guidance if you have one of these bags...
Tunderyo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tunderyo »

eurolicious wrote: 5 years ago Hi,

Another lurker who finally signed up.

Looking at the Wingace 4000g mummy bag since the price came down so much. Any thoughts on 210 or 220 version? I am 6' 1"...

Would love to get a glossy black version with red inside which I had seen, but don't anymore.

Thanks for any guidance if you have one of these bags...
Hello,

I have seen a lot of these bags on aliexpress. Im not sure if links are allowed on this forum, as this is my first reply and I only registered to see the pictures :D.

Here's a link anyways:
Mummy: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fill-30 ... autifyAB=0
Rectangular: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fill-25 ... autifyAB=0
Sleepingbagboy96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sleepingbagboy96 »

Ooo can you tie me up in that black shiny sleeping bag, I’m 15 but I’d love to be held in that bag plus other layers of sleeping bag. I’m sure you’d do a good job of tieing and strapping me up into it ;)
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Gagfan wrote: 5 years ago @flymiami glad you are enjoying. I have some various down jacket pictures too but they dont really fit the thread
*perk* Down jacket pictures? With bondage?? If you posted them in another thread, I'd love to see!
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

Windrunner wrote: 5 years ago
Gagfan wrote: 5 years ago @flymiami glad you are enjoying. I have some various down jacket pictures too but they dont really fit the thread
*perk* Down jacket pictures? With bondage?? If you posted them in another thread, I'd love to see!
That was one of the primary products of "Down Girlz" before it disappeared. I think they still have a lot of stuff on Clips4Sale, though. Flickr also has a lot of that.
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

True enough - but unlike those sites, this one has lots of great stories. It's fun to see a picture, but it's so great to read something written by a like-minded fetishist.

Not quite sleeping bag bondage, but Costco - the big wholesale chain - often has on sale these super-silky down-filled blankets/throws. At a rough guess, they're maybe 5 feet by 6 feet. And inexpensive. Being wrapped up in them and having that secured with some scarves turned out to be more secure than I expected! (and comfortable enough that I think I snoozed a little)

I only mention it because most of the super good quality sleeping bags are a little pricey, and can be too warm for those of us in warm climates - these are like $19 and are ordinary-enough looking that I've bought one on a long flight so I could dress light and comfortable but still be warm and cozy to sleep.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic