Instagram posts

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Instagram posts

Post by Katievick24 »

Just me that enjoys when actresses post their own bondage scenes to their Instagram pages? Always get a kick that that’s the thing they chose to post, wondering if anyone else does and has a favourite example?
elanshof
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by elanshof »

Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Back during the early days of the Covid, Laura Vandervoort posted two different pictures of her tied up on TV shows and making a joke about how the lockdowns felt and I think a joke about not touching her face. I believe both have since been deleted, though. I can't tell you what the shows or movies were.

Christina Ochoa made one of some futuristic sci-fi dystopian show she was in with her hands tied in front and a cloth tied over her mouth and a caption about having to tell her family exactly what it is she does during acting. It might still be up. It's been a few years ago now.

There've been others, but those are the ones that immediately came to mind. They usually get posted around the time whatever an actress is in is getting released, sometimes with a pun or joke about the situation.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic