Frank’s Attic (F)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Frank’s Attic (F)

Post by Fordman »

[mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] asked about Frank’s Attic videos. I had one I purchased in the mid-nineties on VHS tape. Later I converted it to DVD, but dang if I can find it now. There was a Frank’s Attic video available at Danger Theater that I checked when I saw the post here, but the download link is disabled.

As a consolation, here are a few production stills from various Frank’s Attic videos. Frank didn’t use professional models, he hired local college students, so it’s possible these women are no strangers to TUGs.

The 4th pic is from the video I had. Really wish I could find that disk.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

FranksAttic 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

FranksAttic 3.jpg
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

FranksAttic 4.jpg
Deleted User 570

Post by Deleted User 570 »

Wow. I particularly like the second one. You sure there’s no video of that woman? Or at least more pictures?
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Oh there's video somewhere, just have to track it down.
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

Would love if you could find the video for the last one. Pretty gal in normal clothes and spread eagle, Im sure its a great video :D
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

You simply have to love a girl spread eagled tied and barefoot
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Good news! I found the disk with the Frank’s Attic video, the one that the 4th picture is from. I never lose anything, but I have misplaced things for 5 or 10 years.

Now I need some help. The video, which is in five 17 minute segments, is in VOB format, what’s the best way to convert it to MPEG? I have a converter on RealPlayer but it’s not recognizing this format.

I googled it, but I rather hear from someone with experience before I download a program I am not familiar with. Thanks.
Deleted User 570

Post by Deleted User 570 »

That is great news! I wish i could be of more help, but thats not a format I have ever had to convert. I hope someday the video of that second picture turns up! I can’t put my finger on it but its really great.
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

Fordman wrote: 5 years ago Good news! I found the disk with the Frank’s Attic video, the one that the 4th picture is from. I never lose anything, but I have misplaced things for 5 or 10 years.

Now I need some help. The video, which is in five 17 minute segments, is in VOB format, what’s the best way to convert it to MPEG? I have a converter on RealPlayer but it’s not recognizing this format.

I googled it, but I rather hear from someone with experience before I download a program I am not familiar with. Thanks.
Estatic that you found the video for the 4th one. I don't know too much, your best bet is probably finding a technical message board and asking around. Or see if you can somehow upload it to a media site.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

[mention]KP Presents[/mention] Here are a few more Frank's Attic stills I found.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

pc36.jpg
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Amber 1.jpg
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Amber 3.jpg
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I really like the last & second to last one. Great pics!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Herp Derp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Herp Derp »

Fordman wrote: 5 years ago Good news! I found the disk with the Frank’s Attic video, the one that the 4th picture is from. I never lose anything, but I have misplaced things for 5 or 10 years.

I haven't ever worked with VOB-format files, but I have worked with HandBrake, and according to the documentation it does support VOB as an input. I'd recommend giving it a shot - it's a free and open source program that I use pretty much all the time. https://handbrake.fr/
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Thank you [mention]Herp Derp[/mention], I'll look into it.
Deleted User 1795

Post by Deleted User 1795 »

If you do figure it out I would love to have the link!

Good luck!!
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

Oh wow that last girl is pretty as well!
kassi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kassi »

These look pretty cool. I especially liked the one chair tie with the cleave gag :)
leahjstaples1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by leahjstaples1234 »

The chairtie ones are classics.
Like breast bondage.
Sureni
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sureni »

Fordman wrote: 5 years agoAmber 1.jpg
My favorite on this thread ;)
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Another Frank's Attic chair tie.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Fordman wrote: 5 years ago Another Frank's Attic chair tie.
Love this pic!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic