My twink self bound and gagged (M)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My twink self bound and gagged (M)

Post by Tomat0skins »

A few pics from a recent session involving a bit of duct tape. I had a lot of fun writhing around in this lil frogtie for the afternoon. Some younger doms can be so modest :lol:

(extremely sorry if this violates 3.g)
Last edited by Tomat0skins 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Awesome pics, buddy-boi! Very enticing.
Just be glad I wasn't there, otherwise you would've run into some problems had I chosen to kick off my shoes ;)

On another note, frogties are great and this once appears to have been well executed.
Kudos to the guy who taped you up. Those feet of yours (among other things) must've been ripe for a good tickling.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Very nice! Where can I get one for myself? ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Thank you! It was a snug tie but I imagine you would've been able to make things far tighter. The bondagefreak kicking off his shoes while he's got me helpless? A dream come true! My only problem is that eventually your feet, socks, and shoes would all be washed clean by my greedy mouth. :lol:

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Thanks! I can be found anywhere there's duct tape. Or lots and lots of strong boi musk. :D
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Great tape bondage. I love the understated gag and the adorable open-back briefs, they really compliment the whole image.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Nice. Frogtie is definitely an under-used position
El_llama
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by El_llama »

Wow! Love iiiit!
Kinky twenty-something bisexual.

PM if you're bored
WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WAMGuy »

Love these pics! Hope to see more if you're up for it!
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] Thank you! Definitely would've preferred a much more overstated gag, haha. Glad you like the briefs ;P

[mention]ExcessivelyCurious[/mention] Thanks! Frogtie is definitely one of my favorite positions :D

[mention]El_llama[/mention] Thank you very much!
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

[mention]WAMGuy[/mention] Thank you! I'll definitely have to post a few more next time I'm in a good bind ;P
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Daaamn boy you are a cutie! Hope to see more of you!

Nick
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

Very well restrained. Totally helpless. Completely escape proof. Sure wish I still lived in FL. Would love to meet up with you and your friend, and have your friend frogtie you again, and frogtie me also, and keep us tied for a couple hours.
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

Hot dayum! Thats a very good look for you. :)
Though if only that gag was a bit more secure, heh.
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

[mention]Finn[/mention] I prefer stringent bondage to last FAR longer than just a couple hours. A few days? Now we're talking ;P

[mention]Viperbound7[/mention] Thank you! I agree on that gag though, there's no such thing as too cruel a gag haha
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

I like being tied up with no possibility of escape for several hours. But, I do want to eat, go to the restroom, etc, so I don't like being tied up for more than a few hours. But I do like getting cuffed and leashed for several days at a time. We don't use the standard police issue handcuffs. It is way too easy to buy that key almost anywhere, and it is way too easy to pick those locks. We use the heavy duty handcuffs and legcuffs that use padlocks to keep the cuffs locked. We use a chain that is JUST long enough for me to be able to go to the restroom, clean myself, etc. But my hands stay locked in those cuffs with those escape proof padlocks, and my legs stay locked in those escape proof legcuffs, and they have a cable that is fastened to my legcuffs. I'm able to walk around my apartment. I just can't leave for any reason. Can't get the mail. can't go to the grocery store, etc. Just no way out of those cuffs once those locks are snapped shut. I just spent 9 days all alone in my apartment cuffed, shackled, and leashed. Totally escape proof, and the guy who enjoys cuffing, shackling, and leashing me is MUCH too strong for me, and back in high school days he won the state wrestling championship three years in a row. So, not only is he MUCH stronger, he's a MUCH better wrestler. In fact, NONE of my friends will mess with him or challenge him in any way. So, if any of my friends find out that HE has me restrained, NONE of them will make ANY attempt to free me. They basically say, "too bad, guess you're stuck till he releases you if he does." Which is why I FREQUENTLY spend a week or more cuffed, shackled, and leashed. The longest he has had me restrained like that SO FAR is 22 days. He tells me that once cold weather gets here again, I should plan on spending two to three weeks at a time as his prisoner, and that my imprisonment will happen a LOT once Winter gets here.
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

[mention]Finn[/mention] having to figure out how to take care of yourself cuffed and leashed sounds like a fun challenge! I absolutely love the isolation of being left to deal with bondage with no outside help or attention. ;P

I always need to be completely immobilized, just can’t fully enjoy anything otherwise. With a liquid diet, feeding tube, and catheter, I’ve never had any problems being inescapably bound, gagged, and sensory deprived for upwards of 5 days! It’s an incredible experience drifting in and out of consciousness, whimpering and crying for mercy as you completely lose track of time. Such intense isolation and helplessness will really make you desperate after long enough. Sadly life responsibilities leave me very few opportunities for extended fun like that.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Nice underwear ;)
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great outfit for the bondage.
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

What do you think about a nice strappado? NOTHING beats severe stress positions like this one for me :D

Ended up stowed away like this for FAR longer than I was mentally or physically prepared for. I've really gotta learn when to stop mmphing "harder", but I'm not sure I ever will ;P

the_him
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by the_him »

That looks like fun :shock:
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Ooh, that looks like an intense position.
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

[mention]ExcessivelyCurious[/mention] it was! I couldn’t stop whimpering and moaning, and my eyes were tearing up a lot behind that blindfold. He kept me like that until I could barely hold myself upright any more. But part of me still wanted to stay like that all night, haha.

[mention]the_him[/mention] Loads of fun, haha. I love intense, long-lasting bondage scenes like this one. Overall, one of the best bondage experiences of my life!
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

dayummmmm boy! You make a great household accessory :)
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

Couple more pics. Really loved helplessly writhing in place in these! Gas masks and muzzles are hot as hell ^^

[mention]TiedupNick[/mention] Thank you! ;P Honestly one of my biggest fantasies to be seriously bound up in abject agony, permanently. And just treated like nothing more than a piece of furniture... maybe a sex/torture slave, or a urinal. :lol:

FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

Man i wish I could get ahold of you ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic