Purple Pup Photos (M/M)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Purple Pup Photos (M/M)

Post by Pup »

Was originally gonna call this "Pitiful Photographer Photographs Purple Pup" but offense was taken... xD

So given a certain hotel chain in the UK have fancy purple mood lighting, that a certain person deemed to be very atmospheric for taking pictures, here are some purple pictures.
Please note when he took my blindfold off I was like "Wtf r my eyes broken".

The original intention I presume was for me to sleep like this:

Snuggling against Ziptied's side is always nice...

Then for some reason he entirely spontaneously decided to be mean and hogtie me... How rude!

Ended up sleeping in mitts tied spread eagle due to the overwhelming power of my puppy eyes combined with whimpering, but these are still some damn cool pictures.
ziptiedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ziptiedboy »

Pup wrote: 5 years ago Then for some reason he entirely spontaneously decided to be mean and hogtie me... How rude!
Says the Pup who wouldn’t stop moaning and begging to be aided by my own hand, since the bed couldn’t oblige you in a straightjacket. Spontaneous? More like karma.

Don’t forget, it’s hard to clean leather!
NotRowan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NotRowan »

ziptiedboy wrote: 5 years ago
Pup wrote: 5 years ago Then for some reason he entirely spontaneously decided to be mean and hogtie me... How rude!
moaning and begging to be aided by my own hand...

Don’t forget, it’s hard to clean leather!

Oh dear god :shock:

Awesome pics though you two. That straitjacket really suits you pup, and you look even better hogtied in it, I can see why ziptied made that choice. Too bad he couldn’t combat your puppy eyes and whimpers all night :lol:
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Awesome pics [mention]Pup[/mention]! Your complaints fall on deaf ears here as it looks to me like you had quite a good time. Thanks for sharing your adventures with us.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

NotRowan wrote: 5 years ago Oh dear god :shock:

Awesome pics though you two. That straitjacket really suits you pup, and you look even better hogtied in it, I can see why ziptied made that choice. Too bad he couldn’t combat your puppy eyes and whimpers all night :lol:
Thanks.
And yeah noone can combat my whimpers and puppy eyes... 8-)
fratboydanny wrote: 5 years ago Awesome pics [mention]Pup[/mention]! Your complaints fall on deaf ears here as it looks to me like you had quite a good time. Thanks for sharing your adventures with us.
To be honest I'd like to try being like that longer at some point, was certainly nice for chilling out.
Not good for being edged though... Well it is from the Dom's perspective... just plain annoying from mine... xD
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Amazing pics guys! Thanks for posting them
SolidSnickerdoodle

Post by SolidSnickerdoodle »

Last edited by SolidSnickerdoodle 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

SolidSnickerdoodle wrote: 5 years ago I am in no way replying to this post under duress or influence by ThisPup and Ziptiedboy. ;) But even if I was, these are some top quality photos and worthy of praise. Glad you guys had fun and here's to many more encounters!
Duress? Influence?
We wouldn't dare try to stop you leaving this forum by pestering you into reading and replying to our posts... That would be crazy!
SolidSnickerdoodle

Post by SolidSnickerdoodle »

Last edited by SolidSnickerdoodle 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

SolidSnickerdoodle wrote: 5 years ago Sounds like an oddly specific hypothetical ploy.
Indeed, just plain strange. Perhaps I need some time chilling in straight jacket assisted sensory deprivation to get these crazy hypotheticals out of my head.
Abird
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Abird »

Interesting choice with the lighting.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Abird wrote: 5 years ago Interesting choice with the lighting.
There was purple mood lighting in the room cuz it was a premier inn, had no idea the room was purple till after he removed my blindfold later, it was all just lit normally when we started. xD
Blame ziptiedboy for thinking the purple lighting looked cool and taking pictures like that. xD
EJTied22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by EJTied22 »

Great pics, but I think I could resist your whimpers and pup eyes. ;)
atilaus
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by atilaus »

I do hope those feet of yours were appropriately tickle tortured xD
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

EJTied22 wrote: 5 years ago Great pics, but I think I could resist your whimpers and pup eyes. ;)
Noone can! :P
atilaus wrote: 5 years ago I do hope those feet of yours were appropriately tickle tortured xD
A little bit but not at that point, which is fine by me cuz I'm too damn ticklish.
atilaus
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by atilaus »

Pup wrote: 5 years ago
EJTied22 wrote: 5 years ago Great pics, but I think I could resist your whimpers and pup eyes. ;)
atilaus wrote: 5 years ago I do hope those feet of yours were appropriately tickle tortured xD
A little bit but not at that point, which is fine by me cuz I'm too damn ticklish.

Just ticklish enough :twisted:

I'd let you tie me up and torture me for hours just for a chance to tie you up....
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

atilaus wrote: 5 years ago
Pup wrote: 5 years ago

Just ticklish enough :twisted:

I'd let you tie me up and torture me for hours just for a chance to tie you up....
Heh sounds tempting. ;)
atilaus
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by atilaus »

What would you do? :p
Thatworm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Thatworm »

I'm like in love, staring at your feet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic