DIY Selfbondage Bars

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
bigsmile21
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

DIY Selfbondage Bars

Post by bigsmile21 »

Since Santa didn't bring any fancy new bondage equipment, I made some myself for under $30 and under 1 hour of assembly. Image

The concept is a versatile bondage bar system. PVC pipes are screwed into a central connector with the large eye bolts, which can be removed in multiple fashions (T-shape, X-shape, I-shape, L-shape). Smaller eye bolts are screwed into the end and middle of each pipe. This allows for a myriad of bondage utilities:
  • a spreader bar (at short or long lengths depending on which eye bolts used)
  • a hogtie connector (keeping the bars allows for wider joint fastening while the extended pipes restrict rolling sideways; or removing the pipes makes for a tighter restriction
  • a cravat (pictured) where a locking collar is fixed to the end of one bar, wrist restraints are fixed in the middle of the same bar, and ankle restraints are fixed to the middle or end of the side bars (either way, the length of the side bars restrict rolling around)
  • a L-shape can bend behind legs of a bed frame, anchoring you in place with your arms hand 1-2 feet apart
  • each bar can be removed and played with on its own as a small spreader bar, arm binder, hobbler, etc.
  • any of the central eye bolts may be tied off (around a bed frame, to a string with escape keys, to a ice lock)
If you have other ideas on how this could be used, or improved, please let me know! The PVC bars have a good thickness to prevent snapping. You can add eye bolts wherever you want along the bars. The longer eye bolts do protrude two inches through the underside so be aware when moving, and I recommend playing on a soft surface to avoid scratching.

Materials are below, all from Home Depot:
  • 4 PVC Pipes, 1-1/4" (wide) X 2FT (long). ~$3/each. My store had these precut, but you can ask to have a 10FT pipe cut in-store for free.
  • 4 3/8" x 6" Eye Bolts with Nut. ~$1.50/each
  • 1 PCV Cross 1-1/4". ~$3
  • 1 Pack Smaller Eye Bolts. ~$8/25 pack
  • 1 Drill with appropriate bits (pre-owned, or you can rent)
:)21
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Very nice write up! Thank you for sharing!
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic