A Proper Test (M)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup[/mention] Yeah, I'd have tickled you silly on those poor feet of yours ;)

I love the pics. Just the gag needs to be better next time.
I like the muzzle. I really do. I just find they allow too much speech and freedom.
A muzzle alone just doesn't cut it for me.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago @Pup Yeah, I'd have tickled you silly on those poor feet of yours ;)

I love the pics. Just the gag needs to be better next time.
I like the muzzle. I really do. I just find they allow too much speech and freedom.
A muzzle alone just doesn't cut it for me.
They are definitely good for stopping subs tampering with a gag or blindfold under them, but yeah on their own they don't do much to volume, though if buckled tightly do stop speech entirely xD
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Pup wrote: 6 years ago They are definitely good for stopping subs tampering with a gag or blindfold under them, but yeah on their own they don't do much to volume, though if buckled tightly do stop speech entirely xD
Oh, I think you know I'd have it buckled tight on you.
But it's not supposed to hurt your jaw or give you a headache.
I'd want it tight but comfy enough so you can wear it the entire day if needed.

And yeah, I've seen and heard what it does several times.
I'm honestly not interested in hearing "no" and "yes" albeit, heavily muffled.

I'd be stuffing your mouth and cheeks pretty damn tight before buckling that muzzle of yours over your face.
Then I could keep you bound up for an extended period, get you restrained in a tight spread eagle position and have some buddies over so we can tickle you senseless...haha 8-)

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago I'd be stuffing your mouth and cheeks pretty damn tight before buckling that muzzle of yours over your face.
Then I could keep you bound up for an extended period, get you restrained in a tight spread eagle position and have some buddies over so we can tickle you senseless...haha 8-)
Recently bought a underbed restraint set and uh, yeah slightly nervous about Ziptiedboy's intention to tickle the crap out of me...
I'm to damn ticklish. ;-;
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup[/mention]

I'll be sending [mention]ziptiedboy[/mention] a pm to give him a few ideas ;)

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago @Pup

I'll be sending @ziptiedboy a pm to give him a few ideas ;)
*Growls*
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

How silent does a gas mask keep you if you have your mouth stuffed and taped shut underneath it?
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I can't deny that I love this muzzle, the mask is just the icing on the cake, socked feet are also amazing, anyway, great photos, Congratulations Pup :)
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Mouthless wrote: 6 years ago How silent does a gas mask keep you if you have your mouth stuffed and taped shut underneath it?
Given that gas mask lets you breathe out, you can still make a decent amount of noise. Though you would run out of air quickly if the filters were off. :P
Tsuhaya wrote: 6 years ago I can't deny that I love this muzzle, the mask is just the icing on the cake, socked feet are also amazing, anyway, great photos, Congratulations Pup :)
Yeah I'm gonna get another muzzle at some point, that ones getting a bit battered, not sure if I'll go for another neoprene one, a rubber one or a leather one. Anyway, thanks :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic