Crossdresser captured (m)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
EvilSir
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Crossdresser captured (m)

Post by EvilSir »

I'll give you a quick opening spiel before I let you get on with oggling my younger self.

I made this series of photos, along with the very badly written storyline a couple of years ago, during a deeper dive into crossdressing and self-bondage. As I recalled it's existence just today, I figured the good folks here just might be the kind of people to make good use of it.
Drop by to say hi, if you enjoy this rubbish or want to roleplay or something.

It all started on a weekend, my parents went away, and I was left alone with my curiosity and fantasies. And all of my sisters wardrobe. So naturally I borrowed her pantyhose and her shoes, just to feel the nylon embrace.

I was just about starting to enjoy myself. I spent the time loafing around, just looking at my lovely legs and enjoying the whole experience. Suddenly I heard the door open and slam. "What the hell..." It was no way it could be my parents so I was about to get up and go look, but before I had to get this get up off of me!

While I was fumbling on the ground, trying to get rid off the incriminating dress up, a man showed up in the doorway. "Well, well, what do we have hear. Someone playing crossdress?" I froze and the man leapt at me, pinning me to the ground. He pulled up the pantyhose and pants back on for me. "No way we are letting you get rid of those." I tried pleading with him, but he grabbed a couple of the pantyhose I had prepared to try on, and tied my legs crossed at the ankles and then at the shins.
"Come on, let me go, youre not for real, are youMMPHHH!" I was instantly muffled by his hand being clasped over my mouth.

My mouth was then cleavegagged with another pair of pantyhose, and he carried me over to my chair. There he told me to cross my arms behind the chair, and he secured them with a belt he found in my drawer. "Gmphh... Plthh, lmhh mhh ghmhh..." "No, no, Im not letting you go any time soon. Now stay here till I find something more to tie you up with." And to make sure I did not go anywhere, he tied my legs to the foot of the chair. I was too scared to try anything so I justh mmphed into my gagged mouth. "Mmhhh. Mphhh!"

https://www.deviantart.com/residentfeve ... -610102261 (for some reason, the image won't load - here's a link

After letting me boil there for about twenty minutes, he returned with more pantyhose and stockings, as well as a roll of tape. "NMOOPHH!" I started struggling like crazy to try and get out but it was useless. He removed my ties securing me to the chair and pulled me to the ground. He pulled out my shoes and then tickled my feet, to see how tight his ties were. Then he secured them further so I could barely move my bound legs. "Now its high time to use the rest of this..." "NMPHH PLHSS NMPPHHH!! HLPHH! HLPHHHH!" I called out but no one could hear me, and so he started tying me up...

When he was done with me, my hands were forced into socks, which were then tied behind my back real tight, both at my wrists and my elbows. He stuffed my mouth with two ankle high socks and then put the cleave gag back in, which he covered with tape! "glmphh...hrmphhh...hnghhh!" My barely audible moans escaped my mouth. To my horror I realised I could barelly hear them myself! He pulled me to the leg of my bed, and started securing me to it. In moments I realized I could not pull away, with a pair of pantyhose painfully pulling on my legs. "Now for the magic touch hehe." "plhhss...nmphh..." I pleaded one last time, shaking my head. But it was in vain, he pulled a pair of pantyhose over my head. And then another. And then another! And he taped tape around my eyes and mouth aftrerwards! "Good luck little crossdresser. Lets hope you can escape before I get back." "..." no sound came out of my mouth anymore. I was totally silenced and restrained. I started my futile shaking and struggling, not knowing what he had in mind for me.

Fin
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A delightful illustrated story. You have an excellent imagination. Thanks for sharing.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Nice little photo story! I’m especially a fan of the liberal use of pantyhose.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic