Blue Skinned Redshirt

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Sablesword
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Blue Skinned Redshirt

Post by Sablesword »

Growing up, Syza had constantly heard mutters of "demoness," due to her crooked antenna-horns, her dark (for an azurite) hair, and her unreliable psi abilities. It's what drove her to join the Federation's Starfleet, under the name 'Syza Smith.'

There Syza discovered that being a redshirt had its own issues. Two-thirds of the way through her first cruise on the Federation Starship Vixen, she became one of three female redshirts to be infected with octave spores on Sensum-Sul III. That doomed them. Everyone knew how lethal Sensum octave spores were.

That's when Syza's psi flared up, telling her what they had to do. "This way!" she said and, "There!" She pointed at a set of abandoned Orion Pleasure Tubes. "If we hibernate in those, we'll survive."

The three of them all knew that they'd be at least a little mad afterwards - it was said that no female could resist the pleasures of a Pleasure Tube. But anything was better than dying, even being sold on Lorelei Station. Even being sold on Lorelei Station and being mad enough to like it.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

I quite like this and the sy fy story to go with it, thanks for sharing! :)
Sablesword
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sablesword »

@Bigballgag1 I usually include some sort of patter or story with my drawings.
I have to be careful to comply with the "no nudes" rule with what I post here, but my website (see the drawing) has a bunch of my drawings, nearly all with little stories, fictional advertisement text, slave-dealer pitches, snatches of dialog about the drawing's subject, etc.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic