Goblin Peasant Sisters (FF)

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Sablesword
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Goblin Peasant Sisters (FF)

Post by Sablesword »

As a counterpoint to @RopedCowboy 's "Pesky Goblins strike again"

“Welcome Excellent Gaz. I, Master Lutz of the City of Unenchanted Marvels greet you. And I do indeed have a shipment of fine captive beauties that you will surely wish to purchase. Admittedly some are new captures, still uncollared and with little training, but even they have great promise.

“Here we have two examples, a pair of sisters, goblin peasants from a tiny village named Ten-Pin in the Demontooth Mountains. They understandably grew weary of chasing the family herds of sheep and goats over hills less green than their own skins. And so the tale of Slannie and Ruzella (for those are their names) followed the usual course. The two sisters made their sacrifices to Master Dee and to The Lady of the Goats, and set out on pilgrimage - journey? Set out on a journey to the Rock of Master Dee on the Flowery Peninsula of the Old Empire. There they intended to either win their fortunes or win their collars.

“In the event, they won their fortunes, and then, to the laughter of the Lady of the Goats, they promptly lost them again. That is how they fell captive to my friend and colleague Dordur son of Dovin, and from there became two of the beauties in my latest shipment. Soon, I doubt not, they will win their collars as well. For they are two emeralds in a jeweled coffle of female beauties worthy of the famous snaga-shop of Gaz of Nebelbergheim.”