When you started

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
xler479
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

When you started

Post by xler479 »

So when you started getting into TUGS when you were younger, what would you use? Like for bindings and gags!

Did you use rope and tape, or did you have to get a little creative?

I've used karate belts and old sweatshirts.
IKnowItAllNow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IKnowItAllNow »

Old drawstrings form pyjmas and swimming trunks and an old hoover flex.
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

I actually had a coil of rope in my garage that I would use. (I don't have it anymore
:evil: ) Once I lost the rope, I started using belts. As for gags, I'd always use socks. I remember one time where I got a squash ball, put that inside the sock and made what I guess would be a make-shift ballgag.
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
KingMush
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KingMush »

Mostly scarves and tape. Not so much tape since I'm quite hairy haha, so hurts to take off.
Deleted User 236

Post by Deleted User 236 »

Creative

School tie for my ankles, knee socks of my mouth. Hair scrunchy as totally in effective self bondage hand tie.
xler479
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by xler479 »

KingMush wrote: 6 years ago Mostly scarves and tape. Not so much tape since I'm quite hairy haha, so hurts to take off.
Hah, if you absolutely needed to use tape, you probably could've made sure to wear long sleeves.
KingMush
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KingMush »

xler479 wrote: 6 years ago
KingMush wrote: 6 years ago Mostly scarves and tape. Not so much tape since I'm quite hairy haha, so hurts to take off.
Hah, if you absolutely needed to use tape, you probably could've made sure to wear long sleeves.
Fair point. But trying that I usually feel it slips a bit more? Idk how to describe it. So I prefer using bare skin with another material.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

When I was around 7 or 8, my neighborhood friend said something to the effect of "Bet'cha can't get out if I tie ya up!"

I agreed to try, and I couldn't.

For the next year and a half, there weren't any gags, but then, we started using our cub scout neckerchiefs, and, occasionally, bandanas. Every so often, we'd use eight foot long bandages, because our older friends in boy scouts used them.

Drawscore
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Since I remembered I liked seeing people on TV getting tied up. When I was 8 a cousin tied me up to a chair with jump roepe and later I tied him up (won't go into much details in case I turn it into a story), later when I was 11 I started practising self-bondage, first with cords and tape, and as I grew older I started using belts, socks and scarfs and finally graduated to proper ropes.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

7 years old. Watching ransom, and Aladdin got me intro it.
freyjaceleste862

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

xler479 wrote: 6 years ago So when you started getting into TUGS when you were younger, what would you use? Like for bindings and gags!

Did you use rope and tape, or did you have to get a little creative?

I've used karate belts and old sweatshirts.
cloth rope tape.

scarfs.

tights/pantyhose.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

My friend and I were both in cub scouts, and we, and the other cubs tied each other up a lot.

Drawscore
Thatworm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Thatworm »

When I was really young, like 8-10 I used scarves or whatever I could find. Later moved to finding rope I think? And tape. Then moved to karate / Kung Fu belts (I used to take Kung Fu). Then moved to handcuffs for not very long. Then back to belts. So I've used quite a few different bondage materials over the past 10 years, all of which have been for self bondage.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

When I first got started it was with socks then quickly onto rope when I found some in the garage. Because I wanted to mimic what I saw on tv as much as possible I used bandannas for gags and then moved to tape.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I started off when I was about 9 after always (at least as far back as I can remember) having an interest in tie ups.

Started with using cloths and scarves then moving on to rope and tape as I got older
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

I started when I was already 15, mostly used tape but also scarves and belts
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
freyjaceleste862

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

BoundJana wrote: 6 years ago I started when I was already 15, mostly used tape but also scarves and belts
that's rather old.
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

I would cut really long strips out of old t shirts and use them as rope
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Bits of plastic twine at very first.
Mostly toy handcuffs, then "graduated" to real ones.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

The first time I joined Tug was with my cousin, he tied me up with the ropes we had in the garage to gag him, wore one of his really horrible socks: roll:
I was around 13/14 years old.
Last edited by Tsuhaya 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I was 7 or 8. Got tied with rope (1/4 inch cotton clothesline) by my best friend, and tied him the same way. No gags until we got into boy scouts, and then, we used scout neckerchiefs. We also used bandanas, and eight foot long bandages, which we tore from old bed sheets, and which were aupposed to be used for bandages for first aid kits.

Drawscore
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Was "impressed" by kidnapping situations in movies/TV around 8, started drawing my own out of pure imagination but felt unsatisfied with the outcome so resorted to self-bondage to use myself as a model for more satisfying results. Was around 11-12... Kind of slow but I had good models in comics and kids detective books. But you get bored of using the same pics over and over again :D
from then on i experimented every possible pose and material...
My own preference goes to "everyday" gear , preferably not meant to tie or gag: the obvious and usual socks, bungee cords with hooks ( efficient and really hurts, for red marks lovers ), electrical wires... Ductape also fits that category and i was so proud when i thought I had "invented" the idea of using it for that LoL Was both excited and disapointed when I found out everybody else was using it... Anyway, i hate fetish-style gear and like to play with the idea of improvised and sometimes minimal tying. Like you ( "tier" ) do what you have to with what you have at hands...
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago Anyway, I hate fetish-style gear...
I share your disliking of dedicated fetish/bondage gear as well. Always prefer to use my good old coils of camping rope, some heavy duty utility tape (duct or gorilla) and cloth (ex: socks, boxers, rags) to stuff my victim's mouth.
My perception on this is entirely personal, but I've always felt bondage gear lacked masculinity and ruggedness. It's too "planned" and kitch/quétaine/cheesy.
There's something really "hands on" that I like about restraining someone with utility equipment like rope, tape, ratchet straps, zip ties.

For example, I love sleeping bag bondage, but have ZERO interest in investing or using a bondage sleepsack.
Leather straight jackets and muzzles I can enjoy, but only because they were original used as medical restraints rather than BDSM toys.

They make bondage sleeping bags now. It's literally a sleeping bag (like the ones I like) but with straps fixed to it.
Made 100% for bondage.
Holds absolutely NO interest for me. Doesn't feel hands on at all. Takes no skill to execute. Basically, you get no feeling of power when using toys like that, since it's pre-made equipment doing the restraining for you, instead of you having to create the restraints.

Again, this is just the way bondage works for me.
Most guys and girls I've spoken to/met disagree with me.
In the BDSM community, bondage toys are MUCH more popular than rope, tape, etc.
In general, bondage addicts expect to wear a chest harness, wear leather cuffs, get ballgagged and have a leather blindfold over their eyes.
Nothing wrong with that, just really NOT my thing.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago
LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago Anyway, I hate fetish-style gear...
I share your disliking of dedicated fetish/bondage gear as well. Always prefer to use my good old coils of camping rope, some heavy duty utility tape (duct or gorilla) and cloth (ex: socks, boxers, rags) to stuff my victim's mouth.
My perception on this is entirely personal, but I've always felt bondage gear lacked masculinity and ruggedness. It's too "planned" and kitch/quétaine/cheesy.
There's something really "hands on" that I like about restraining someone with utility equipment like rope, tape, ratchet straps, zip ties.

For example, I love sleeping bag bondage, but have ZERO interest in investing or using a bondage sleepsack.
Leather straight jackets and muzzles I can enjoy, but only because they were original used as medical restraints rather than BDSM toys.

They make bondage sleeping bags now. It's literally a sleeping bag (like the ones I like) but with straps fixed to it.
Made 100% for bondage.
Holds absolutely NO interest for me. Doesn't feel hands on at all. Takes no skill to execute. Basically, you get no feeling of power when using toys like that, since it's pre-made equipment doing the restraining for you, instead of you having to create the restraints.

Again, this is just the way bondage works for me.
Most guys and girls I've spoken to/met disagree with me.
In the BDSM community, bondage toys are MUCH more popular than rope, tape, etc.
In general, bondage addicts expect to wear a chest harness, wear leather cuffs, get ballgagged and have a leather blindfold over their eyes.
Nothing wrong with that, just really NOT my thing.
I'm with you on that, "forgive them for they don't know what they do" LoL
I suspect all that decorum instead of rough, fast, utilitarian tying up is a way to shy away from the "real" nature of TUGs fantasies : it's a place-holder for something else, supposed to lead to something else... Adding details and refinments usually has one purpose: making you forget the whole picture...
Then, I guess you and I are rather comfortable with the "predatory" parts of our minds, which is not a given for most people. Wasn't easy to achieve, though : I started with strong predators fantasies ( pictured myself as an adult going after my classmates ) then felt shame for years about being "bad" and finaly balanced it with immersive victims fantasies...
So now I'm at ease with "too real-looking" TUGs scenes and love agressive/real violence-inspired scenarios but yeah, I noticed not everyone understands that too, even and especially in the TUGs community. Now I know I'll get at least someone to talk to :twisted:
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

I first used bandanas.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic