When you started

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention]
Salut ! Yes, it appears you and I share more than just the same mother tongue ;)
I look forward to conversing with you and seeing more of your works in the months/years to come.
It's nice to have you on board.

À bientôt !
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
Thanks back to you guy(s) for this site, I'll do my best to post interesting stuff... And yeah, we two should get along well, already getting drawings ideas from your sleeping bag story... Will try chating one of this days but I'm not sure I'm very good at that...
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention]
If you do create a Bound and Gagged-inspired drawing, it would be a HUGE honour for you to post it here. At over 120 chapters, the story would most definitely have enough material to fuel several drawings ;)
I already have my faithful [mention]LockedInIL[/mention] working at my side on readying the E-book, but having an artist such as yourself produce a visual piece of art with some form of story-based inspiration would be grand indeed!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago @LK3869
If you do create a Bound and Gagged-inspired drawing, it would be a HUGE honour for you to post it here. At over 120 chapters, the story would most definitely have enough material to fuel several drawings ;)
I already have my faithful @LockedInIL working at my side on readying the E-book, but having an artist such as yourself produce a visual piece of art with some form of story-based inspiration would be grand indeed!
You having troubles to sleep ? I'm getting ready for my workday here, must be like 3.00 in the morning where you are... We'll talk illustrations elsewhere, wouldn't commit too long off-topics.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago
LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago Anyway, I hate fetish-style gear...
I share your disliking of dedicated fetish/bondage gear as well. Always prefer to use my good old coils of camping rope, some heavy duty utility tape (duct or gorilla) and cloth (ex: socks, boxers, rags) to stuff my victim's mouth.
My perception on this is entirely personal, but I've always felt bondage gear lacked masculinity and ruggedness. It's too "planned" and kitch/quétaine/cheesy.
There's something really "hands on" that I like about restraining someone with utility equipment like rope, tape, ratchet straps, zip ties.

For example, I love sleeping bag bondage, but have ZERO interest in investing or using a bondage sleepsack.
Leather straight jackets and muzzles I can enjoy, but only because they were original used as medical restraints rather than BDSM toys.

They make bondage sleeping bags now. It's literally a sleeping bag (like the ones I like) but with straps fixed to it.
Made 100% for bondage.
Holds absolutely NO interest for me. Doesn't feel hands on at all. Takes no skill to execute. Basically, you get no feeling of power when using toys like that, since it's pre-made equipment doing the restraining for you, instead of you having to create the restraints.

Again, this is just the way bondage works for me.
Most guys and girls I've spoken to/met disagree with me.
In the BDSM community, bondage toys are MUCH more popular than rope, tape, etc.
In general, bondage addicts expect to wear a chest harness, wear leather cuffs, get ballgagged and have a leather blindfold over their eyes.
Nothing wrong with that, just really NOT my thing.
I'm with you on that, "forgive them for they don't know what they do" LoL
I suspect all that decorum instead of rough, fast, utilitarian tying up is a way to shy away from the "real" nature of TUGs fantasies : it's a place-holder for something else, supposed to lead to something else... Adding details and refinments usually has one purpose: making you forget the whole picture...
Then, I guess you and I are rather comfortable with the "predatory" parts of our minds, which is not a given for most people. Wasn't easy to achieve, though : I started with strong predators fantasies ( pictured myself as an adult going after my classmates ) then felt shame for years about being "bad" and finaly balanced it with immersive victims fantasies...
So now I'm at ease with "too real-looking" TUGs scenes and love agressive/real violence-inspired scenarios but yeah, I noticed not everyone understands that too, even and especially in the TUGs community. Now I know I'll get at least someone to talk to :twisted:

LK3869, in the beginning I always thought about myself kidnapped with classmates or teammates. I wish we had gone to the same school!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]fratboydanny[/mention] Nothing ever happened to me either , so I decided to take things in hands :mrgreen:
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Started using smaller pieces of rope, later discovered soft cotten rope, bandanas came later (for gags, but also used the to tie up limbs)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic