Sock and sneaker fetish websites ( male )

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 122

Sock and sneaker fetish websites ( male )

Post by Deleted User 122 »

A lot of us on here, that are males who like male bondage, also tend to have a sock fetish. I'm one of them.

I'm curious, what are other websites out there that deal with sock or sneaker fetish stories or even personals?

I'm only familiar with My Friends Feet but I don't like the layout much.
https://www.myfriendsfeet.com/

Are there ANY other sites out there you guys know?

Let's hear!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Unfortunately those are the only websites I know of too, which sucks because for me, the stories are only as good as the gag and the only ones I really like are the ones that use smelly clothes like socks, shoes and underwear. So basically your stories, along with squirrel's and bondagefreak's are my only options. Only other way I'm able to find other stories is by doing google searches like "website.com" "sock" "gag"

Hopefully someone else has some actual links they know about.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

GoBucks wrote: 6 years ago Unfortunately those are the only websites I know of too, which sucks because for me, the stories are only as good as the gag and the only ones I really like are the ones that use smelly clothes like socks, shoes and underwear. So basically your stories, along with squirrel's and bondagefreak's are my only options. Only other way I'm able to find other stories is by doing google searches like "website.com" "sock" "gag"

Just saw this thread now.

Welcome to the forum [mention]GoBucks[/mention]!
Glad to hear you're into [mention]sockgagged[/mention] , [mention]squirrel[/mention] and my own works.

It would be great to see you commenting/reviewing those stories you do enjoy reading *wink wink ;)
I think my two fellow authors will confirm; lack of feedback is taking it's toll.
So don't hesitate to voice your thoughts when you read stuff on here. We (authors) count on you guys to keep us motivated.
Last edited by bondagefreak 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago
GoBucks wrote: 6 years ago Unfortunately those are the only websites I know of too, which sucks because for me, the stories are only as good as the gag and the only ones I really like are the ones that use smelly clothes like socks, shoes and underwear. So basically your stories, along with squirrel's and bondagefreak's are my only options. Only other way I'm able to find other stories is by doing google searches like "website.com" "sock" "gag"

Just saw this thread now.

Welcome to the forum @GoBucks!
Glad to hear you're into sockgag's, squirrel's and my own works.

It would be great to see you commenting/reviewing those stories you do enjoy reading *wink wink ;)
I think my two fellow authors will confirm; lack of feedback is taking it's toll.
So don't hesitate to voice your thoughts when you read stuff on here. We (authors) count on you guys to keep us motivated.
[mention]GoBucks[/mention]

Will do, sir! Is this what it feels like to have a celebrity talk to you? :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

GoBucks wrote: 6 years ago Will do, sir! Is this what it feels like to have a celebrity talk to you? :)
I don't know. You tell me 8-)

And good on your for getting a few posts under your belt.
Now you're part of the family. Welcome ;)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

WHY there aren't more posts on this thread is completely beyond me, but in any case, I have an idea.

[mention]sockgagged[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention]
Since we have so many guys here into M/M sock/sneaker/foot worship, I suggest we pull our resources together and make THIS a go-to site for everything relating to this fetish.

Few of us actually make use of the Story Catalogue, so I'm thinking of creating a thread for all the M/M stories that feature recurring use of sockgags, and constantly edit the first post to add new stories as they make their way on the board.

That would make the story hunting (for users like [mention]GoBucks[/mention]) much easier in the future.

Deleted User 1370

Post by Deleted User 1370 »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago WHY there aren't more posts on this thread is completely beyond me, but in any case, I have an idea.

@sockgagged @GoBucks
Since we have so many guys here into M/M sock/sneaker/foot worship, I suggest we pull our resources together and make THIS a go-to site for everything relating to this fetish.

Few of us actually make use of the Story Catalogue, so I'm thinking of creating a thread for all the M/M stories that feature recurring use of sockgags, and constantly edit the first post to add new stories as they make their way on the board.

That would make the story hunting (for users like @GoBucks) much easier in the future.
I like that idea!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago WHY there aren't more posts on this thread is completely beyond me, but in any case, I have an idea.

@sockgagged @GoBucks

That would make the story hunting (for users like @GoBucks) much easier in the future.
That sounds like an awesome idea! Would definitely make things easier!
Deleted User 122

I'm very supportive of this idea... cause there are no other sock fetish related sites for guys out there that are discussion forum oriented like this.

Should we ask for a separate forum theme on here?

I don't want to take TUGs in to non-tug directions so it stays pure, but... my first thought is that yes it would be a separate forum. Perhaps it would exist within Community section and be called "Sock Fetish Talk". I'm open to it being both male and female to make it more active as long we clarify in posts that they're male or female etc.

Thoughts??
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

sockgagged wrote: 6 years ago I'm very supportive of this idea... cause there are no other sock fetish related sites for guys out there that are discussion forum oriented like this.

I don't want to take TUGs in to non-tug directions so it stays pure, but... my first thought is that yes it would be a separate forum. Perhaps it would exist within Community section and be called "Sock Fetish Talk". I'm open to it being both male and female to make it more active as long we clarify in posts that they're male or female etc.

Thoughts??
This won't work.

It's not a bad idea per se, but the Administration team was very clear about removing all the non-tug related aspects from this board. A sock fetish section will never fly, nor would I endorse it.

Can you imagine how every other fetishist will expect THEIR kink/group to be featured in a special section? Everyone will want representation, every group will want their say, it would be a living HELL!

Besides, sock fetishists are not usually interested in bondage.
Out of the dozens of sock fetishists I know in real life, only a handful of them are into bondage.
The vast majority are into worship/sniffing and wanking.

No, what I had in mind was something much smaller and feasible.
I was thinking that we could simply open up a thread where like-minded guys could post about the stories they wrote/read/enjoyed that feature extensive (or at least, repeated) use of socks/sneakers/feet.

It wouldn't just be a story listing though. We could actually provide short teasers/resumes.
Kinda like the Story Catalogue adds, but for stories that feature extensive use of socks/sneakers.

Deleted User 122

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago
sockgagged wrote: 6 years ago I'm very supportive of this idea... cause there are no other sock fetish related sites for guys out there that are discussion forum oriented like this.

Thoughts??
This won't work.

It's not a bad idea per se, but the Administration team was very clear about removing all the non-tug related aspects from this board. A sock fetish section will never fly, nor would I endorse it.

Can you imagine how every other fetishist will expect THEIR kink/group to be featured in a special section? Everyone will want representation, every group will want their say, it would be a living HELL!

Besides, sock fetishists are not usually interested in bondage.
Out of the dozens of sock fetishists I know in real life, only a handful of them are into bondage.
The vast majority are into worship/sniffing and wanking.

No, what I had in mind was something much smaller and feasible.
I was thinking that we could simply open up a thread where like-minded guys could post about the stories they wrote/read/enjoyed that feature extensive (or at least, repeated) use of socks/sneakers/feet.

It wouldn't just be a story listing though. We could actually provide short teasers/resumes.
Kinda like the Story Catalogue adds, but for stories that feature extensive use of socks/sneakers.
This makes sense... its part of why I openly asked the questions because an itch I had in the back said this might open a pandora's box w TUGs site.

Well... I'm still wondering how to properly address a resource or location for sock fetish discussion... the search continues
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]sockgagged[/mention]
Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of a subforum dedicated to major kink groups, but the decision-making board on here will not. I'm almost 100% certain of that.

Deleted User 122

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago @sockgagged
Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of a subforum dedicated to major kink groups, but the decision-making board on here will not. I'm almost 100% certain of that.
Late on my response (thought I had before) but fair enough point. I totally get the purity of keeping this TUGs related.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic