Minecraft - Kidnap Mod

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Minecraft - Kidnap Mod

Post by Viperbound7 »

For anyone out there who plays Minecraft (or even those who don’t really, like me) this mod and server are centered around TUGs and kidnapping, I highly recommend it haha

https://minecraft-kidnap-mod.fandom.com ... p_Mod_Wiki
Last edited by Viperbound7 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

But what bout those who DO really like you? :)
Sorry, couldn't resist it.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Feet20 »

Well this is interesting. Seeing as how I am getting back into Minecraft, I might check this out.
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

I’ll just go on ahead and add a much needed comma lol
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Feet20 »

Viperbound7 wrote: 4 years ago I’ll just go on ahead and add a much needed comma lol
lol, I was a little worried that people didn't actually like you.
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

The thing I didn't know I needed!
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Never played Minecraft in my life, but damn this looks fun!
MrGagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrGagged »

Wow...I cannot believe this is real lol. Yet, at the same time, you can do practically anything in Minecraft. Too bad my computer can't run Minecraft or else I would have installed it.
Each tie up needs a good gag because why else not?
Teenbondageboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Teenbondageboy »

MrGagged wrote: 3 years ago Wow...I cannot believe this is real lol. Yet, at the same time, you can do practically anything in Minecraft. Too bad my computer can't run Minecraft or else I would have installed it.
I've been trying to find a way for Minecraft to run smoothly on my laptop but no possible way so far.

I think it's pretty interesting though. The creator went full out on this mod. Works best with multiple players that's for sure.
Texan with an avid love for feet, socks, speedos, underwear, and gagged men. PM me!
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

The features added to the mod are really impressive, I'll be testing it out soon.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I don't play Minecraft, but I might have to after seeing this. This mod has lots of options, and it looks like getting kidnapped in-game would be a lot of fun.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Stbjkkhyh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Stbjkkhyh »

Can’t use mods on my phone, but can someone tell me what their experience with this was like? Or post a video of them using it
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

Stbjkkhyh wrote: 2 years ago Can’t use mods on my phone, but can someone tell me what their experience with this was like? Or post a video of them using it
So, I have the mod, though for the time being I've only plaid it in singleplayer. Overall,it's oki. There's lots of bondage "options". Lots of different tools...but really, without a buddy to play it's useless.
The bondage is simplistic, it's all just the same, boring, standing up straight, you can only hop, position. You can leash other players, which looks cool, but idk how that works.

That's kinda it really, honestly, the most fun I've had is just recreating peril situations.
DM's always open.
I draw stuff I guess:https://www.deviantart.com/minthebi
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

Minerva wrote: 2 years ago
Stbjkkhyh wrote: 2 years ago Can’t use mods on my phone, but can someone tell me what their experience with this was like? Or post a video of them using it
So, I have the mod, though for the time being I've only plaid it in singleplayer. Overall,it's oki. There's lots of bondage "options". Lots of different tools...but really, without a buddy to play it's useless.
The bondage is simplistic, it's all just the same, boring, standing up straight, you can only hop, position. You can leash other players, which looks cool, but idk how that works.

That's kinda it really, honestly, the most fun I've had is just recreating peril situations.
I'll find out how the leasing mechanic works soon enough :lol:
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

Man, this shit's so much more fun than I expected.
Way back in the day, I used to RP on Roblox.. (yes, Roblox), quite a lot. It was fun, especially for child me who was a complete d u n c e, and started being probably over-obsessed with bondage, to the detriment of all the other RPers who had to rescue me.

Now, a few years later, we're here. Spring vacation started, and a buddy pal doggo of mine suggested we do a Minecraft RP. We set everything up, I got a few custom skins, and, ENGAGE!
(Red ropes item)
This mod, in an of itself, isn't really that...amazing. It adds only one kind of animation, and multiple bindings on top of it, the customizability is quite trash, and there's few functional items. It compensates in a key areas:
Player interaction.

This mod, is an RP'ers (quite literal) wet dream. If you let your imagination run wild, just for a bit, you can do all sorts of crazy shit with it.
(Red shibari ropes)
Here's me being lead around.
Armbinder swimsuit.

Some real fun stuff happened there.
Let's just move on.

While the mod is a nice niche if you're all alone, it isn't something too crazy, and you'll probs get bored, especially because of the missing features you can't use without other players. B u t, If you have a server, and a partner, you won't ever let go of it. I wasted like 3-4 hours RPing here.

Names were censored for privacy purposes, yada yada da, mods fun, try it with friends (especially if you put them in peril.), and most of all, have fun!
DM's always open.
I draw stuff I guess:https://www.deviantart.com/minthebi
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic