Using handcuffs

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 125

Using handcuffs

Post by Deleted User 125 »

Hi folks I have a question for you self Bondage experts.

I recently got a set of handcuffs and although I like using them on myself if I have them behind my back I really struggle to get myself out of them. If you are handcuffed behind your back do you have any tricks to make it easier to get yourself out? Cheers.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I'm not sure if this is a trick or not, but this is just something I have found helpful most of the times I have been in handcuffs by myself. When I was first discovering my love for handcuffs and self-bondage I had bought a 4inch long key for the cuffs so that I wasn't always struggling to get the keys that come with handcuffs to work. Ever since then, I have always been able to more easily get handcuffs off in my self-bondage adventures with less panic when I couldn't get it on the first try. Also, I always would double lock them so they were secure and they were not going to tighten on me in the process of struggling. Hopefully, these hints/ tricks will be a great start for you and you will get more from other handcuff enthusiasts.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

There are two different kinds of handcuffs - linked, and hinged. Both offer a bit more room, than if your hands are crossed behind your back, and tied.

With that extra room, many people can slide their link cuffed hands under their butts, and bring them around to the front.

It's a little harder for hinged cuffs, but it still can be done, for those of regular or slender builds. Women, because of their wider hips, may find it more difficult.

As for hands crossed and tied behind the back, the rule of thumb, is that in order to slide the hands under the butt, your inseam must be a minimum of four inches greater than your waist size for boys, men, and young girls; six inches for women

Drawscore
Deleted User 125

Post by Deleted User 125 »

Cheers for the replies. Will maybe see about getting a longer key and I will see if I can slide the handcuffs under me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic