Surrender Fetish

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Surrender Fetish

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Just wanted to check what the people on this forum thought about scenes in TUGs where someone is told at gunpoint to put their hands up in surrender or someone puts their hands up in surrender at the sight of a gun pointed at them before being tied up.
I find it extremely sexy because the hands up surrender pose is just such a wonderful sign of helplessness and submissiveness, which I think, is also what bondage is all about. And when someone raises their hands up, it is like saying "I surrender to being tied up and gagged, I'm all yours to have fun with me".
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I do like the idea myself. Doesn't even have to be a gun, someone else could be threatened and the victim could surrender so they aren't hurt.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Fetish is a little strong, but it does seem like a good start to a scene, depending on circumstances. Hands on top of head works, too.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Water gun cops and robbers as a kid brought me into this
Tie me up and have fun with me
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Kyle wrote: 4 years ago Fetish is a little strong, but it does seem like a good start to a scene, depending on circumstances. Hands on top of head works, too.
There are people who also like hands on the head, but I personally don't find it sexy. It is just that I love feminine hands and part of the whole fetish is seeing a woman surrender by raising her pretty hands with all ten long fingers up.
Hands up!
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

David Han wrote: 4 years ago Water gun cops and robbers as a kid brought me into this
I used to kind of babysit a younger boy when I was about 13 or 14, and he would play cops and robbers with me. I was always the robber getting caught and handcuffed, and I would put my hands up a lot.
I still enjoy putting my hands up if a pretty girl points a gun at me during an RP.
Hands up!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

It is a great way to start a scenario, especially if it's a kidnapping roleplay.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Oh yeah, feel free to share stories here of instances when you either put your hands up or told someone to put their hands up.
Hands up!
gaboangi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaboangi »

That, and a captive being forced to put on their own gag. Bonds, too, even (eg: handcuffs for a single captive) or if multiple captives, having one tie the other up before submitting to being bound.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

gaboangi wrote: 4 years ago That, and a captive being forced to put on their own gag. Bonds, too, even (eg: handcuffs for a single captive) or if multiple captives, having one tie the other up before submitting to being bound.
Yes, this is nice. Especially if there are multiple captives, one ties another, while a third and a fourth have their hands up, waiting to be tied.
Hands up!
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

gaboangi wrote: 4 years ago That, and a captive being forced to put on their own gag. Bonds, too, even (eg: handcuffs for a single captive) or if multiple captives, having one tie the other up before submitting to being bound.
There's not a lot of scenes this would work for, but it's always interesting to see.
noggip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noggip »

I absolutely love it when I see a situation in a movie or read about one in a story when a girl is being held at gunpoint or otherwise and is forced to surrender by putting her hands up. Its even better when they have to put their hands behind their head, get on their knees and lay on the floor on their stomach with their hands still on their head where they are then subsequently tied up by whoever has them hostage. Its honestly one of the best ways to pre-empt a tie up in my opinion!
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

noggip wrote: 4 years ago I absolutely love it when I see a situation in a movie or read about one in a story when a girl is being held at gunpoint or otherwise and is forced to surrender by putting her hands up. Its even better when they have to put their hands behind their head, get on their knees and lay on the floor on their stomach with their hands still on their head where they are then subsequently tied up by whoever has them hostage. Its honestly one of the best ways to pre-empt a tie up in my opinion!
As I said earlier, I don't like the hands behind the head pose, but having said that, I do like it when the girl is on the floor as it makes sense then. I also like it when a girl has her hands up while on the floor, and I've seen a few scenes like this. It also looks decently sexy.
Nice Avatar, by the way, a pic that makes me imagine that this girl was held at gunpoint with her hands up before being bound and gagged.
Hands up!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Definitely Sexy and Hot When Damsel puts her hands above her and in the air
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Nice to see people here are into this!
Hands up!
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

The surrender fetish brought me to bondage. I hope bondage can bring some of you to the surrender fetish. It would be nice to kind of put the spotlight on it and say: "hey, this can be a great foreplay to bondage".
Hands up!
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

I really don’t see how you can get that much arousal out of something so small.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

LatexLover wrote: 3 years ago I really don’t see how you can get that much arousal out of something so small.
That's the beauty about it. It is so convenient when you have something so small and not elaborate as a fetish. I really don't envy people with elaborate or even unrealistic fetishes.
Hands up!
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

LatexLover wrote: 3 years ago I really don’t see how you can get that much arousal out of something so small.
It's not one I've seen before, but I don't think it even cracks the top 25 weirdest things I've seen people zero in on.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Kyle wrote: 3 years ago
It's not one I've seen before, but I don't think it even cracks the top 25 weirdest things I've seen people zero in on.
Well yeah, there’s much weirder stuff out there. I agree on that.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Kyle wrote: 3 years ago
This is another thing that makes it good. It is not that weird. And you can easily find a reason of this being a turn on. For me, it is specifically about surrender, so if a girl simply raises her hands not in a surrender pose, it is not a turn on. And surrender is sexy because the girl exposes her body, showing she is helpless and submissive, which is something I'm sure bondage lovers are also into.
Hands up!
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Kyle wrote: 4 years ago
There's not a lot of scenes this would work for, but it's always interesting to see.
Must admit that I quite like the above as well.

In one of my favourite videos there is an scenario where a woman is holding a bound and gagged captive when a female colleague enters the room. The hostage taker forces the new arrival to look into a bag that she had brought with her to find materials to gag herself.

The chat is great with stuff like, "If you into that bag you will find something to gag yourself" and "Hurry up, acting like you have never been gagged before."
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

captured_prize wrote: 4 years ago It is a great way to start a scenario, especially if it's a kidnapping roleplay.
I totally agree! It is not only a superb pose - from all directions, btw, but the one I like the most is a "frightened" look over her shoulder to the kidnapper - it also provides a start without actual Fighting, so no danger of harming the playmate.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Nainur wrote: 3 years ago
captured_prize wrote: 4 years ago It is a great way to start a scenario, especially if it's a kidnapping roleplay.
I totally agree! It is not only a superb pose - from all directions, btw, but the one I like the most is a "frightened" look over her shoulder to the kidnapper - it also provides a start without actual Fighting, so no danger of harming the playmate.
Well, since I am not into violence in sex, this is also why I love this pose. It says two things at the same time: I surrender, so you can do anything you want to me; but also: I surrender, so please don't hurt me. A surrendered girl forces you to be gentle with her.
Hands up!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

That is a good one!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic