Two sentence stories

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
shane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by shane »

I quickly secured the gag before checking the ropes lopped around the unconscious man's chest and wrists.

"Your daughter should never have made fun of me."
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

“On the run?!” The man peered down at the hogtied homeowner woman on the floor.

“Oh i’m not running, not for the time-being.”
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

"You wont.get.out of that very.soon." he said. He was right.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

"Look Charlotte I know its your first time but don't worry its not your money being stolen we're just going to be tied up for a few hours then we get rescued by some burly police officers."

" If you two ladies have quite finished gossiping can you open your mouths for these cloths so I can keep you quiet after I've gone."
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Since this topic appears to have died I’ll restart it. Not a bad attempt for typing with my toes after wriggling for 2 hours in this ball tied and getting my blindfold off.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

“Why are you down here on your own all tied up and gagged? Wait why are you glancing behind me?...”
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

I pulled at my hogtie in protest as she wrapped the tape around my mouth, keeping the socks inside. My protests were muffled as the giggling girls dropped their feet onto my face.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

You’re all tied up and there’s nothing you can do about it. Are your feet ticklish?
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Baby, You tied yourself up AGAIN and you can’t get out AGAIN??? I am so glad that you keep your cell close by and Siri understands gag talk so you can call me for help!
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Sorry little brother you should have not tattle taled on your big brother. Now your tied up like a mummy on your bed.
grayboxers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by grayboxers »

Charlie couldn't do anything but try and laugh through his gag, to no avail.

At least he and Kyle were both having their own type of fun.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

I tried once more to pull my hands and feet free but ropes held firm. Ballgagged, hooded and naked this really was the Alice Creed experience I’d asked for.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Looking out the window I could see it was a beautiful day. I would absolutely love to go out and enjoy it if I wasn’t duct taped to this chair.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

The ropes held me tightly to the chair at wrists, ankles, knees and chest whilst the blindfold and gag isolated me from my surroundings. This was the strangest film audition I’d been to and I was beginning to wonder why I could hear “mmmppphhh” ing noises around me.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

"I know I said I´d free you if you couldn´t get out in 30 minutes, but that was just an excuse to make sure that I tied you tight enough. I´ll leave now, but some of my friends are coming in a few hours and I think they will love to find you all helpless."
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

I’m sorry but I can’t understand a word you’re saying. To be honest it’s probably because my tights are stuffed in your mouth and taped in.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

"I´m so glad you were still in the store even after closing time," she said as she pulled the ropes around my wrists. "A burglary is so much more fun when there is a cute boy to tie up and tease."
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

You don’t seriously think I’m going to let you go do you. Now I’ve found all your most ticklish spots you’re staying tied up for the weekend so I can make the most of it.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

It was you who broke the footstool so this is only fair. Now, could you please be still so I can relax or should I add even more rope?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Now as you can see you are all tied up gagged and locked in a nice heavy set of stocks. Now tell me if your feet are ticklish and mph if you want me to tickle harder.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

'You can try to move all you want', she said with an air of menace. 'Your soles can't escape my fingernails'.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago 'You can try to move all you want', she said with an air of menace. 'Your soles can't escape my fingernails'.
He squirmed under my feet as I pressed my nylon Ed toes against his nose. “Struggle all you want but now I’ve found your most ticklish zones, you are going nowhere!”
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago 'You can try to move all you want', she said with an air of menace. 'Your soles can't escape my fingernails'.
He squirmed under my feet as I pressed my nylon Ed toes against his nose. “Struggle all you want but now I’ve found your most ticklish zones, you are going nowhere!”
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

The woman looked back at her captor from her helplessly hogtied struggle with a look of confused embarrassment. How could she have fallen for the trap so easily?
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago
He laughed uncontrollably. His body trembles at every touch of her fingers to his flesh
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic