Two sentence stories

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

"So, what are you going to do? Perhaps you want to tie me up, so I can't tattle on you? You'll never dare, you cowards!" Good grief, I thought, how many hints does a girl have to drop so the boys know what she wants?
U+101D3
AlHuSo3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlHuSo3 »

Well I'm sorry to revive this topic, but I'm new here and just found it out. I've got several two-sentences stories that I'll be posting ;) Here's the first one.

"Yes, of course you can gag me too, kids, after all, a proper damsel in distress must always be gagged, right?" were the babysitter's last words. That was seven hours ago.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Don't apologize for doing something good.

After struggling in the hogtie for awhile, she told me I only had three minutes to get free. I struggled as hard as I could but she had me helpless.
Hogtied and loving it
AlHuSo3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlHuSo3 »

"I can't believe a real burglar has finally come break into my house!! Come, I'll show you where the ropes and tape are, and remember, I'm a bit of a screamer" *wink*
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

This massive kidnapping haven't been so bad, I'm just tied up sitting comfortably on my office chair, waiting for the end of the negotiations.
Suddenly, the leader of the kidnappers shouted: "all hostages will be subjected to tickle torture".
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

The four boys squirmed in their hogties and shouted angry protests into their sock gags as the girls high-fived one another.
The leader spoke up: “we warned you boys that we could take you and now you get to serve as our foot stools”
AlHuSo3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlHuSo3 »

"I'm sorry sweetie, this insurance scam idea of yours was brilliant, but I'm afraid I need the money more than you do"
"MPHhhhhhhhhhh???"
AlHuSo3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlHuSo3 »

"I'll admit it, honey, I thought that two of my used panties were more than enough to fit inside your mouth, but you've proven me wrong, slutty pervert"
"MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"
andy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andy »

"Hush now. You're not going anywhere."
AlHuSo3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlHuSo3 »

If there's anything I regret saying in my life that is: don't untie me or ungag me until I do it myself. If only had I known she had been a girl scout.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

“Well youre not going anywhere are you?” She said as her nail extensions dragged over the soles of my bare feet. My ankles and toes tied to thebars atbthe foot of the bed prevented all move,ent whilst my gag prevented a response and muffled by megging for mercy.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
AlHuSo3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlHuSo3 »

"And remember, if you want to be let out at any point, just say the safe word" she said, as she stuffed her panties inside my mouth and wrapped a whole roll of microfoam tape to keep them in.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

My girlfriend wrapped the tape over my mouth, sealing her foul tasting gym socks in my mouth.
“My friends should be here any minute and they’re VERY excited for you to smell their feet!”
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

“Put some duct tape over the girl’s mouth and keep her trap shut”, the female robber ordered her accomplice as she held her hand tightly over Clara’s mouth. Her eyes went wide and she let out a “Nmmmph!!!” as she saw her captor’s partner pull out that dreaded roll of silver, harshly ripping away a wide strip.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I looked around the dimly lit basement until my torch beam landed on the figure of my boyfriend named, blindfolded, gagged and tied to a solid wooden chair. I was wondering just how he'd managed to tie himself up so well dot our weekend of kinky fun, when I heard the click of high heels behind me and the bag went over my head.
Phantomette
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phantomette »

Sat on my captor's lap, he held out a sock in front of my face, asking me to open my mouth. After using a few bandanas, I was his bound and gagged pet, ready to oblige to anything he wished to do with me.
'Diamonds? Nah, bandanas and socks are this girl's best friend.'
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

The high heels clicked on the cold stone floor and the unmistakable whiff of latex filled my nostrils. 'Ready for round two slave?' asked the soft but dominant feminine voice behind me.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

I kicked and struggles so the cuffs on my wrists, ankles and toes hurt as I screamed into the ball gag but it was useless. I was going to have for the ice to melt as I’d planned and was regretting the blindfold.
AlHuSo3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlHuSo3 »

Her mouth was telling me to let her go but her eyes told me to bind her tighter. So I stuffed her panties inside her mouth and taped them and let her eyes do the talking.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

He had pinned his hopes on the hotel maid releasing him from his self bondage and even wrote her a note to ask that. Instead, she took the handcuff key with her, taped up his body and added to his gag!
AlHuSo3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlHuSo3 »

"Do you want it tighter?" I asked. Hogtied, bound and gagged she couldn't give me a proper answer, so I had to make it up myself.
AlHuSo3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlHuSo3 »

"Do you know how to use this?" the hardware store worker asked me when he saw me buying fifteen rolls of microfoam tape. I lowered my mask and showed him the wrap gag I had provided myself, as I winked.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Ow, that hurt! I guess I should've been paying more attention to where I was on the bed.
Hogtied and loving it
turuto2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by turuto2 »

"So you have second thoughts on being the centerpiece of a tickling live stream? Too late now."
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

"Nnmmph," I attempted to scream through my gag, trashing uselessly against my bonds as I also unsuccessfully tried to turn my harnessed head away. "A couple of more minutes then, as you wish," my captor exclaimed as she lowered her stinking, stocking clad foot back onto my nose.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic