Two sentence stories

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Binding~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Binding~Snoop »

I looked up at you, face red with embarrassment as you found me in my self made hogtie and gagged, but least someone was here to help as I’ve gotten stuck in my self tie up game. But to my dismay, you just chuckled and walked away.
AlHuSo3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlHuSo3 »

For me, selfbondage is a way of life, I love the sensation of feeling helpless. But now, gagged with my panties, tape around my head and a scarf over my nose, tied in a hogtie and with my wrists zip tied, and having been like this for the last four hours, I'd just love to know where the fuck did I put my scissors.
andy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andy »

"Oh, didn't expect my friends over so early", she said as the bell rang. "Let's make sure they won't find you down here ", she added smiling, reaching over my tied body to the roll of duct tape.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Lizzy decided maybe it wasn't such a good idea to annoy her brother and his friends. Now she'd been shut in the closet for over an hour, tied up, gagged, and blindfolded, and no closer to freeing herself.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

As soon as they finished taping my sister socks in my mouth, i was filled with regret at my decision to annoy my sister and her friends. As they all stood around my hogtied self and poked me with their feet, they started talking about giving me a makeover…
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

I heard the latch on the front door turn and panic shot through my entire body. The ice had at least half an hour until,it melted and I was about to be found trussed up naked and gagged by someone.
AlHuSo3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlHuSo3 »

When I broke into the apartment, I didn't expect to see the home owner already bound to a chair and gagged with a strip of tape. But what shocked me the most was when she asked: "can you tie me properly and give me a useful wrap gag? This selfbondage is nice but not too fulfilling".
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

As I just put the last piece of tape over her mouth, she looked up at me.

I could tell by her eyes, she was enjoying being helpless, I smiled, she nodded, a job well done. :)
AlHuSo3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlHuSo3 »

All in her was perfect: her eyes, green and deep, her curves, seen through her tight catsuit, I bet her face too, although it was difficult to say since she was wearing a ski mask. If she hadn't me tightly bound and gagged on the floor, and wasn't robbing my house, I'd probably ask her out.
IAmTheWalrus77
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IAmTheWalrus77 »

It seems I was being too loud, as my wife returned to the closet only to tighten the ropes and my ball gag. "Stay still, will you?" She said as she closed the closet door locking me in.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

As our eyes met, I didn’t know where to look. From the numerous ropes that had secured her into a tight hogtie, the red ball gag between her teeth or the fact she was on her desk, just what had I stumbled into?
AlHuSo3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlHuSo3 »

"Well I've been thinking. What do you think if we turn this robbery roleplay into a kidnapping non-roleplay?"
andy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andy »

"Wrong place, wrong time my dear. But don't you worry, I'll take good care of you, now that you're mine".
AlHuSo3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlHuSo3 »

"Are you sure about this?"
"Stop asking stupid questions and shove those panties in my mouth, AHHHHHHH"
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

You can’t move, you can’t see, you can’t hear, you can’t speak. But you can feel my fingers on your bare feet.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I pull at the rope that suspends my wrists above my head for the fifteenth time. It hasn't budged a millimetre.
TieMeUp6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieMeUp6 »

My panicked breathing through my nose quickened as the gloved hand over my mouth tightened.
“You belong to me now and you do as I say, understand” …
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

My sister and her friends stood around me, watching my attempts to spit out the dirty socks past the tape. One girl pokes my nose with her foot and asks the group, “so what should we do with him?”
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Meeting Katherine on a blind date had ended with the best sex I’d ever had, male or female, until she pulled the handcuffs from under the pillow. Now I am lying naked on her bed, hands cuffed behind my back, elbows ankles and toes cuffed together, blindfolded and ball gagged, whilst Katherine dresses to go to work for the day.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

Xtc wrote: 4 years ago ... a favourite Dave Allan joke:
Oh man, I used to love Dave Allen.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

Isabella tugged forcefully and futilely at the straitjacket which kept her helplessly bound. As the full moon's light began to fill her cell, she hoped it would be strong enough to hold her after she transformed; she didn't want kill anyone this time.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

TheOldPirate wrote: 6 days ago
Xtc wrote: 4 years ago ... a favourite Dave Allan joke:
Oh man, I used to love Dave Allen.
In the days before only bad guys smoked on television.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
IAmTheWalrus77
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IAmTheWalrus77 »

I realized that I would'nt free myself, when after a few minutes I hadnt loosened the tape that was wrapping me at all, i continued lying in the back seat of my wife's car.
She cast a mocking glance through the rearview mirror as she continued driving to an unknown destination.
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

The rope work was less fancy with this top, but at least he rigged safely and hadn't been banned from every local scene like the other option. Jenny fully learned the importance of vetting the easy way.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic