My biggest frustration

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My biggest frustration

Post by David Han »

Nothing makes me feel mote frustrated then being tied up and being able to escape too easily.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

David Han wrote: 4 years ago Nothing makes me feel mote frustrated then being tied up and being able to escape too easily.
That would certainly ruin it....
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

David Han wrote: 4 years ago Nothing makes me feel mote frustrated then being tied up and being able to escape too easily.
That, and not having your gag properly applied.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

It's no e to escape sometimes, but only when you've worked for it. And loose ineffective gags are not good.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

just delete whoever did this to you lol
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I agree. It is just absolutely pointless being tied up, as the hole point of bondage is that there is no escape.. you may aswell not be tied up at all!
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Tights tights tights wrote: 4 years ago
I agree. It is just absolutely pointless being tied up, as the hole point of bondage is that there is no escape.. you may aswell not be tied up at all!
Yeah, if you can get free on your own, then you're not actually helpless.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

It depends on the situation. When a new kid joined our scout troop, he got tied up three times. If we liked him, and thought he was a neat kid, then we made it easy for him to get loose. If we thought he was an asshole, then it would be "more difficult."

Drawscore
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

I agree! The bondage better be inescapable and the gag better be effective and impossible to remove yourself! It's why I have such frustration watching the old school movies and shows where a simple bandana otm gag tied loosely or one strip of duct tape over an unstuffed mouth somehow silences a captive :roll:
Kik: johnnygmmy
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Johnny wrote: 4 years ago I agree! The bondage better be inescapable and the gag better be effective and impossible to remove yourself! It's why I have such frustration watching the old school movies and shows where a simple bandana otm gag tied loosely or one strip of duct tape over an unstuffed mouth somehow silences a captive :roll:
I think you gotta make allowances for TV and movies (unless I guess you're watching an actual bondage video :lol: ) since they have to tie and untie and gag and un-gag someone pretty quick. In real life bondage, you want your captor/Dom/whoever to take their time and get it right...and I know the captor/Dom/whoever does too.
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago
Johnny wrote: 4 years ago I agree! The bondage better be inescapable and the gag better be effective and impossible to remove yourself! It's why I have such frustration watching the old school movies and shows where a simple bandana otm gag tied loosely or one strip of duct tape over an unstuffed mouth somehow silences a captive :roll:
I think you gotta make allowances for TV and movies (unless I guess you're watching an actual bondage video :lol: ) since they have to tie and untie and gag and un-gag someone pretty quick. In real life bondage, you want your captor/Dom/whoever to take their time and get it right...and I know the captor/Dom/whoever does too.
True! I get it, like Sunday morning cartoons and such. But I can't help but get frustrated knowing they can easily talk normally instead of doing the fake "mmmmmmm." :lol:
Kik: johnnygmmy
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic