Ball gag
42%
Tape gag
58%

Total votes: 431

Deleted User 1355

POLL: Tape vs. Ball gag

Post by Deleted User 1355 »

If your dom gave you a choice between a ball gag or having several layers of duct tape over you mouth which would you choose? Let us know why in the comments!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Tape, it’s less comfortable but cosmetically I’ve always just loved how a good tape gag looks
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Agree with [mention]Gagfan[/mention] , ballgags can be good but I always prefer tape
Yveltal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yveltal »

Ball gags definitely. Tape all but loses its stickyness over time, or if you lick it just enough. Ball gags are just more effective in actually silencing people in my opinion.
Deleted User 715

Post by Deleted User 715 »

I'm allergic to the glue in most tapes, even medical tapes, so it's an easy choice for me
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Ballgags are good for quick application but make drool go everywhere, plus depending on the size they can be very uncomfortable, tape takes longer if you want to do it well, but also allows for stuffing under it easily.
Deleted User 1355

Gagfan wrote: 5 years ago Tape, it’s less comfortable but cosmetically I’ve always just loved how a good tape gag looks
Interesting perspective. I’ve always liked the ball gag look more myself.
Deleted User 1355

Pup wrote: 5 years ago Ballgags are good for quick application but make drool go everywhere, plus depending on the size they can be very uncomfortable, tape takes longer if you want to do it well, but also allows for stuffing under it easily.
Ahhhbut drooling or causing drool on your sub is the best!!
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Madhi69 wrote: 5 years ago Ahhhbut drooling or causing drool on your sub is the best!!
It's so messy and uncomfortable! xD
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Madhi69 wrote: 5 years ago
Gagfan wrote: 5 years ago Tape, it’s less comfortable but cosmetically I’ve always just loved how a good tape gag looks
Interesting perspective. I’ve always liked the ball gag look more myself.
Everyone is a little different in terms of what they find appealing. Theres a lot of variety in positioning and materials. For me i love tape and rope applied to an overkill degree, i dont really care for chains or leather and find spread eagle postions but for someone else their exact favorite position is spread eagle with chains. The anount of variety in tastes is always interesting
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Deleted User 1005

Post by Deleted User 1005 »

Ball gag all the way. I hate the gule tape leaves
Deleted User 1355

Grinandbareit wrote: 5 years ago Ball gag all the way. I hate the gule tape leaves
Yes, I’m ball gag all the way too!! I’ve always wondered if subs just tolerate ball gags or actually like having their mouths spread open while drooling on themselves.
Camilla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Camilla »

I'd take a cleave gag over it all, but in this case tape. It looks a lot better I think. But ball gags are really hot as well.
Gaggedrose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedrose »

I think I would go for tape :)
It's kinda hard to choose though haha
My username on this website is the same as my kik username. Feel free to send me a message! :D
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

If you don't like the drooling, just wrap tape over the ball gag :twisted:
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Both have their good points, and bad points. Best thing to do is ask your captive what they prefer. :lol:
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

Really? I've always found ballgags to be incredibly uncomfortable. Tape is tough on beards, but that's why we use a layer of ace bandage first.

I'd take a OTM gag before anything though.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Ballgags look the best to me. Tape gags are probably much more comfortable.
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

I have always loved how a tape gag looks and prefer them over a ball gag for the reasons described by [mention]Pup[/mention]
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

If i have to choose it Will be the ballgag, altough it Will never be my favorite 😉
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
BondageBoyFan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyFan »

I love the way a tape gag looks but, I have always wanted to try a ball gag.
Come On! Gag me with that delicious underwear already <3
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

While a good tape gag is good for keeping me silent long term, I like the simplicity (and sometime mess) of a ball gag.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
SaraAvalon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaraAvalon »

Tape, with a mouthful of sponge. I can't take it off when done right.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

I'm a big fan of the ball gag although it can't be strapped in for too long. I love that little bit of gag-talk that a ballgagged person tries, too.
It's only a slight edge-out, though. Duct tape looks great when you can see that little impression of the lips through the tape, and the person moves their mouth around but the lips don't part.
overlooker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by overlooker »

You could argue that tape is much more versatile but i think a ballgag would be the way to go. They are easy to use, put on, take off and i think they are visually more appealing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic