Tied with a tied partner?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied with a tied partner?

Post by TheOldPirate »

This seems to be a relatively common fantasy, being tied up along with a similarly tied partner and left alone to have fun together.

The idea seems kinda hot. Has anyone ever engaged in this and, if so how did it work out?
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Aside from tie up games with friends when I was younger; anything more would intimate alongside a partner has proven difficult…if only because it implies a third person would be needed to tie myself up properly.

Quite the conundrum!
SarahM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SarahM »

This is absolutely a fantasy of mine! However I've never actually had the pleasure of doing it (yet?)
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

It’s not personally up there with me as a big one, but I would definitely be into it if that’s what my partner wanted.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

@TheOldPirate

Yup, I want to do this.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

This has always been a fantasy of mine. Particularly for myself and my partner to be tied back to back then our arms tied around each other’s waists. Then we’d struggle together.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I had some experience with two women. They started tying me up as a joke then it became more involved. Eventually one of them was tied up with me.

Sitting on the floor back to back was great. I would turn my head and her hair would smell great in my face. I would move when she moved. Sitting next to eachother on the couch was more intimate because we could try to get each other loose. Skirts and dresses slide up and there is alot of grabbing and pulling.

I can see how difficult it is to get a third person involved one person can always leave their hands for last and use handcuffs.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

When my wife and I were playing I tied myself a few times after I had tied her. It was amazing.
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by superduperwaveydavey »

Never experienced it. It’s a big fantasy for me, for sure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic