Great lines about TUG’s (M and F)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Great lines about TUG’s (M and F)

Post by Fordman »

“That’s a nice tie. I bet you have a lot of nice ties. Why don’t we go back to your place and you can tie me up with your ties, Ty.”

Unfortunately Chevy Chase declines that offer from actress Cindy Morgan in the movie ‘Caddyshack.’

It’s always fun when general audience entertainment recognizes the fact that many people enjoy tie-up games. Here’s a couple more.

From the Woody Allan movie ‘What’s Up, Tiger Lily?’ Two thugs are taking two women hostage just as the room fills with people.

“Everyone shows up when there’s girls to tie up.”

1960’s TV show The Man from U. N. C. L. E. from the episode ‘The Pop Art Affair.’

Russian agent Ilya Kuryakin enters an apartment looking for a woman, but instead finds her roommate Heidi tied to a chair.

Ilya: “You weren’t gagged and you didn’t shout out, why not?”

Heidi: “I wasn’t in any hurry to be rescued. I’ve never been tied up before.”

If you have read a great line from a mainstream book, magazine or comic book, or heard one from a movie or TV show about tying or being tied, please share it along with the source if you can remember.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

This is ironic.

Last night, hubby and i watched the last disk from the last season of "Boston Legal". There were deleted scenes of an abandoned storyline where womanizing Denny Crane's grown daughter--whom he had never met--showed up, and proved to be as lecherous as him. The daughter (who wanted to bed Alan Shore) was talking to her dad and Alan, and realized there were in the middle of an important legal discussion. She excused herself, telling dad she'd see him later, and Alan she wouldn't tie him up any further (meaning his time). Then, in a softer voice, with a grin, "unless you're into that" (not meaning his time).

The actress playing Denny's daughter got a consolation prize for having her character's story removed from the broadcast edition--she played a different role, and attorney arguing, before the Supreme Court, against Alan's request the Court allow Denny to use a brand new, not yet FDA approved drug to treat his Alzheimer's.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic