Phantasies about being drugged

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TheLionGames
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Phantasies about being drugged

Post by TheLionGames »

Hey, so first of all I wasn't sure whether I should put this here or under "Fictional Stories for Everyone"... So if this isn't the right place, I guess an admin could move it or something?
I just kinda wanted to share this with someone and get some opinions.

So I am always daydreaming about a certain scene/situation, but it's with a guy I can't actually be together with.

I dream I would be sedated by him in some way, may it be that he is giving me medication, or drugs, or hypnotizing me, or just literally has magic powers to control me... Either way, it would make me feel really dizzy and like heavily alter my mental state, make me tired, unable to talk, barely able to move but definitely inable to stand or walk, maybe make me blind for a while - short, render me totally helpless towards him! I'd  be laying on my or his bed like this. So then he could do whatever he wants to me, tie my hands or feet, leave some bite or scratch marks on me, kiss and touch me, just talk or whisper to me... While I'm just perceiving it all through a layer of fog, not being able to do much more than move my eyes or wiggle my toes and fingers a bit and make undefined sounds and moans, but all in all feeling really safe.

This really turns me on! The weird thing is that in daily life, any form of sedation I mentioned above, medical, hypnotizing, drugs and alcohol, are literally my worst fear. But in this situation, and only with this person, I can heavily romanticise it and it becomes that wonderful idea ... It's like a safe environment to decide giving up control. It's like bondage but without ropes, like being rendered helpless and unable to move not by physical, external restraints, but by influencing, controlling the very abilities of your own body from the inside. Which, I feel, is even much more intense.

I was just wondering what you think about that and if any of you have similar phantasies! Or even experiences? Because I can't really find anything about it. And I hope I'm not the only one 😂