Garbage bags?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Garbage bags?

Post by RKOJason03 »

Anyone here like getting naked and going inside of a trash bag? I love the feel of it all right and nice and shiny. It feels great to me, anyone here have a fetish for this like me?
Jason Gines
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I don't share this fetish, but I can understand the appeal.

Would you get the same joy from being vacuum-sealed inside an industrial grade garbage bag?
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago I don't share this fetish, but I can understand the appeal.

Would you get the same joy from being vacuum-sealed inside an industrial grade garbage bag?

I am also very much into that. I enjoy the tightness of the material on my body. I would love to try a latex vacbed one day.
Jason Gines
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

Hey RKOJason03!

Yes I love getting naked in a garbage bag. It's not my strongest fetish but I do enjoy playing with garbage bags. My favorites are the giant 55 gallon shiny black drum liners meant for large refuse. Also love the giant 96 gallon bags meant to fit into a giant bin. I can fit my whole body in there kinda of like a poor mans body bag.

Obviously when I play with garbage bags, I take safety very seriously and make sure there's no chance of suffocating. I use to really love getting sweaty in them while zipped up in one of my down sleeping bags. The feeling of that is indescribably awesome.

I don't use them as much as I like anymore but maybe I'll change that now. :)
bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago Would you get the same joy from being vacuum-sealed inside an industrial grade garbage bag?
Hey bud! I know this question isn't for me but just letting ya know that HELL YEAH I'd get the same joy!
ohazut
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ohazut »

im also wants to play with garbage bags Sometime!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic